Newbie question re 070 Sprint contest rules

Ted Fisher

Hello, all.  New to PODXS (#2574) and sprint contests.  Where can I find the rules for the Triple Play Low Band Sprint?  I won't be participating in this one, but I'd like to prep for the next sprint contest.  Can't seem to find a path to the rules.

Thanks and 73

qed479

AC8SW

Matthew King - AK4MK

Hi - there's a link on the home page of the website, but here's the direct link: http://podxs070.com/o7o-club-sponsored-contests/triple-play-low-band-sprint

You can use the menu on the right hand side of the page to find info on our other contests, our endorsements, and more about the club.

Welcome to the club!

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 6:04 PM, qed479@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hello, all.  New to PODXS (#2574) and sprint contests.  Where can I find the rules for the Triple Play Low Band Sprint?  I won't be participating in this one, but I'd like to prep for the next sprint contest.  Can't seem to find a path to the rules.

Thanks and 73

qed479

AC8SW

Ted Fisher

Thank you.

qed479
AC8SW

Rick - N7WE

Hey Ted-

Welcome to the club!  I know you are going to enjoy it.  Feel free to jump into the contest tonight if you like.  We are a VERY laid back group and nothing like trying to jump into CQWW or ARRL Sweepstakes.  So come on in, you will be very very welcome.  Or wait for the next contest.  Your choice.

Glad you have joined the group and I hope you enjoy for many years to come!  73,

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

Welcome aboard.  Hope you'll have fun here !

73,  Jerry  N9AVY   #454

To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 5:05 PM
Subject: [070] Newbie question re 070 Sprint contest rules

Thanks and 73
qed479
AC8SW

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Ted,

Lucky for you the club is doing this sprint again next month!

We'll be lookin fer ya in upcoming contests.  They are always fun regardless where you place and the only enemy is the ionosphere.

CUL.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 6:22 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Welcome aboard.  Hope you'll have fun here !

73,  Jerry  N9AVY   #454

To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 5:05 PM
Subject: [070] Newbie question re 070 Sprint contest rules

Thanks and 73
qed479
AC8SW

boat.anchor@...

Joe
I see Double Header listed on the Contest Calendar but find no explanation to 
enlighten me on how it differs from Low Band Sprint.
Are we running the event again because of lousy conditions.
TVM
Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., <joe_molon@...> wrote :

Hey Ted,

We'll be lookin fer ya in upcoming contests.  They are always fun regardless where you place and the only enemy is the ionosphere.

CUL.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

Matthew King - AK4MK

I'll field that one, Barry.

It's the exact same format/rules/exchange as the Triple Play, it's just an additional contest on a different date. We're hoping maybe being more in "real winter" might quieten down the bands some and give us some better prop.

I'll work on getting a new page put up, but it's EXACTLY the same as the Triple Play, just on the December dates, so I'm really not sure there's a need.

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:09 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Joe

TVM
Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., wrote :

Hey Ted,

CUL.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

boat.anchor@...

Matt
TVM
Maybe just include Double Header in the title as well.
Now I get it.
Can I resubmit my same log if prop is the same.
Barry

---In 070@..., <mrk.twg@...> wrote :

I'll field that one, Barry.

It's the exact same format/rules/exchange as the Triple Play, it's just an additional contest on a different date. We're hoping maybe being more in "real winter" might quieten down the bands some and give us some better prop.

I'll work on getting a new page put up, but it's EXACTLY the same as the Triple Play, just on the December dates, so I'm really not sure there's a need.

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:09 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Joe

TVM
Barry
VB7150