Newbie question re 070 Sprint contest rules

Ted Fisher

Hello, all.  New to PODXS (#2574) and sprint contests.  Where can I find the rules for the Triple Play Low Band Sprint?  I won't be participating in this one, but I'd like to prep for the next sprint contest.  Can't seem to find a path to the rules.

Thanks and 73

qed479

AC8SW

Matthew King - AK4MK

Hi - there's a link on the home page of the website, but here's the direct link: http://podxs070.com/o7o-club-sponsored-contests/triple-play-low-band-sprint

You can use the menu on the right hand side of the page to find info on our other contests, our endorsements, and more about the club.

Welcome to the club!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 6:04 PM, qed479@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hello, all.  New to PODXS (#2574) and sprint contests.  Where can I find the rules for the Triple Play Low Band Sprint?  I won't be participating in this one, but I'd like to prep for the next sprint contest.  Can't seem to find a path to the rules.

Thanks and 73

qed479

AC8SW

Ted Fisher

Thank you.

73
qed479
AC8SW

Rick - N7WE

Hey Ted-

Welcome to the club!  I know you are going to enjoy it.  Feel free to jump into the contest tonight if you like.  We are a VERY laid back group and nothing like trying to jump into CQWW or ARRL Sweepstakes.  So come on in, you will be very very welcome.  Or wait for the next contest.  Your choice.

Glad you have joined the group and I hope you enjoy for many years to come!  73,

Welcome aboard.  Hope you'll have fun here !

73,  Jerry  N9AVY   #454