contest

Randy True

I'm getting calls from all over, just not many people on.

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of 'Brian' n2mlp@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 11:30 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] Re: contest

Bands are dead

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 10:05 PM
To: 070@...

Due to other obligations I won’t be back on till late tomorrow.

Fr Richard

WB8YXF

On Nov 11, 2017, at 21:45, ka5dwi@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hearing nothing but RTTY in Arizona, Thank you WAE Contest.
Will get on 80M after football games tonight.
If no luck, I will be on Sunday night.

73 Art KA5DWI Near Prescott Arizona

Brian (N2MLP)

Bands are dead

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

Due to other obligations I won’t be back on till late tomorrow.

Fr Richard

WB8YXF

On Nov 11, 2017, at 21:45, ka5dwi@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hearing nothing but RTTY in Arizona, Thank you WAE Contest.
Will get on 80M after football games tonight.
If no luck, I will be on Sunday night.

73 Art KA5DWI Near Prescott Arizona

Fr Richard R

Due to other obligations I won’t be back on till late tomorrow.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Nov 11, 2017, at 21:45, ka5dwi@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hearing nothing but RTTY in Arizona, Thank you WAE Contest.
Will get on 80M after football games tonight.
If no luck, I will be on Sunday night.

73 Art KA5DWI Near Prescott Arizona

K7DWI Art

Hearing nothing but RTTY in Arizona, Thank you WAE Contest.
Will get on 80M after football games tonight.
If no luck, I will be on Sunday night.

73 Art KA5DWI Near Prescott Arizona

Randy True

The signals are there to be had, just not seeing as many on as last night.

Randy W4RTT