30M

Randy True

Going to hang out on 10.140 + 1700 for a while.

Lots of RTTY going on.

Randy W4RTT

Matthew King - AK4MK

I'll try to meet you over there in a minute, Randy.

Be curious to see how it goes...

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:41 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Going to hang out on 10.140 + 1700 for a while.

Lots of RTTY going on.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

K5SP  and myself are there.

Randy W4RTT

I'll try to meet you over there in a minute, Randy.

Be curious to see how it goes...

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:41 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Going to hang out on 10.140 + 1700 for a while.

Lots of RTTY going on.

Randy W4RTT

WA7ETE #872

Trying from PNW but my noise level is real high.
WA7ETE

I'll try to meet you over there in a minute, Randy.

Be curious to see how it goes...

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:41 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Going to hang out on 10.140 + 1700 for a while.

Lots of RTTY going on.

Randy W4RTT

Matthew King - AK4MK

Yep, I got Jim, K5SP, and saw couple folks talking to you, but never saw you, Randy.

Oh well..... try again next time!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:54 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

K5SP  and myself are there.

Randy W4RTT

I'll try to meet you over there in a minute, Randy.

Be curious to see how it goes...

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:41 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Going to hang out on 10.140 + 1700 for a while.

Lots of RTTY going on.

Randy W4RTT

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Matt,

I saw your signal up here in CT this afternoon when you were on 20m,  Fantastic looking signal and very strong too.  I gave you a couple of shouts but never got ionospheric reciprocity.  I guess it's true.  Even if you can see them  you can't always work 'em.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, November 6, 2017 5:13 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Yep, I got Jim, K5SP, and saw couple folks talking to you, but never saw you, Randy.

Oh well..... try again next time!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:54 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

K5SP  and myself are there.

Randy W4RTT

I'll try to meet you over there in a minute, Randy.

Be curious to see how it goes...

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:41 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Going to hang out on 10.140 + 1700 for a while.
Lots of RTTY going on.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Got 30 on 30, so hopefully, I can get a QSL for all of them.

Randy W4RTT

Matthew King - AK4MK

Hey, Randy - remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

Joe - thanks for the signal report! I have my 20m Extended Double Zepp broadside to the Northeast in order to get my +3db boost towards Europe, so I do tend to have a very strong signal up that way.  Glad to hear that it looked good in print! :-)

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got 30 on 30, so hopefully, I can get a QSL for all of them.

Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

It bears repeating !

Hey, Randy - remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

Joe - thanks for the signal report! I have my 20m Extended Double Zepp broadside to the Northeast in order to get my +3db boost towards Europe, so I do tend to have a very strong signal up that way.  Glad to hear that it looked good in print! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got 30 on 30, so hopefully, I can get a QSL for all of them.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Well, I uploaded my latest logs ,but the 30/30 is still in the "in progress" list.

Randy W4RTT

Hey, Randy - remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

Joe - thanks for the signal report! I have my 20m Extended Double Zepp broadside to the Northeast in order to get my +3db boost towards Europe, so I do tend to have a very strong signal up that way.  Glad to hear that it looked good in print! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got 30 on 30, so hopefully, I can get a QSL for all of them.

Randy W4RTT

Jim K5SP

Where's a bear?

JIM K5SP

remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

It bears repeating !

Hey, Randy - remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

Joe - thanks for the signal report! I have my 20m Extended Double Zepp broadside to the Northeast in order to get my +3db boost towards Europe, so I do tend to have a very strong signal up that way.  Glad to hear that it looked good in print! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got 30 on 30, so hopefully, I can get a QSL for all of them.

Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

Guess I coulda said "Bares repeating" , but then I'd be accused of promoting nudity !

jerry

remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

It bears repeating !

Hey, Randy - remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

Joe - thanks for the signal report! I have my 20m Extended Double Zepp broadside to the Northeast in order to get my +3db boost towards Europe, so I do tend to have a very strong signal up that way.  Glad to hear that it looked good in print! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got 30 on 30, so hopefully, I can get a QSL for all of them.

Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

Randy:

Just checked the list and don't see where it's been submitted to the list for approval;  likewise it doesn't appear to have been submitted for approval by you.

Give it 24 hours and I'll check it again.

Jerry  n9avy

Well, I uploaded my latest logs ,but the 30/30 is still in the "in progress" list.

Randy W4RTT

Hey, Randy - remember you don't have to have QSL cards for our 070 awards.

Joe - thanks for the signal report! I have my 20m Extended Double Zepp broadside to the Northeast in order to get my +3db boost towards Europe, so I do tend to have a very strong signal up that way.  Glad to hear that it looked good in print! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got 30 on 30, so hopefully, I can get a QSL for all of them.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Well, I can't submit it until it moves to the Blue list and it prods me to submit, correct.

Randy W4RTT

[...]

Randy - doesn't really have anything to do with be submitted or not because you can't submit it yet!  The 12/12, 17/17, & 30/30 awards are available only after the TRI-WARC award has been earned.

That takes 3 QSOs on each of those three bands. Currently you have just one on 12m, and that's why you can't submit the 30/30 yet. I've circled the salient points in red down below.

You're right, also, you wouldn't be able to submit it until it popped up as green and prompted you to do so.

Go get 2 more QSOs on 12 and you're in business!

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Fr Richard R

I'll try 12 agn!!! currently there...

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

[...]

Not sure why it hasn't moved yet.   Patience Grasshopper ...

Jerry n9avy

[...]

gotta be someone around on 12... 24.920... maybe....
or is it that dead.... hihi

Fr Richard

[...]

Guess Matt explained it better .

[...]

Probably best to try 12m in local mornings or afternoons. Sometimes when 10 or 15m is dead , 12m might be open.

Jerry  n9avy