From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 9:03 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] CQ Calling

Wow 100 watts at you Randy and you cant here me, lol

Bill – K3ABE

Randy True

I was having internet trouble and the names wouldn't come up with the call. I like to use the other guys name instead of OM, make it a LITTLE more personable.

Randy W4RTT

Randy, All good stuff got you on the 3rd try, thanks

73

Bill – K3ABE

Wow 100 watts at you Randy and you cant here me, lol

Bill – K3ABE

Jerry N9AVY

Saw you working PA3EDC  -  signal ok here in IL

Jerry  N9AVY

Wow 100 watts at you Randy and you cant here me, lol

Bill – K3ABE

Jerry N9AVY

Agree !