From: "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@...>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 10:07 AM
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Subject: [070] 30M

I'm going to sit on 30M for a while and call if anyone want to give it a try.

10.400 + 1500

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

I can barely see you but it won't decode.

Randy W4RTT

I'm going to sit on 30M for a while and call if anyone want to give it a try.

10.400 + 1500

Randy W4RTT

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I got Randy but haven’t seen anyone else. He is real strong up here in Ontario.  I’ll stay on a bit longer listening.

Steve
VA3FLF

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2017, at 13:19, 'Steve Case' artcase@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I'm trying 10.138 + 1500
Steve
WA7ETE
from PNW

I'm going to sit on 30M for a while and call if anyone want to give it a try.

10.400 + 1500

Randy W4RTT

Chris J LaRue NO7E

I am seeing W4RTTand N9AVY but not solid enough for a QSO here in Vegas.  I saw you both talking to WV3S is what I was able to decode.

73 de Chris NO7E
no7e@...
PODXS 070 #2551
On 11/3/17 10:46 AM, Steve P oldjavadrinker@... [070] wrote:

I got Randy but haven’t seen anyone else. He is real strong up here in Ontario.  I’ll stay on a bit longer listening.

Steve
VA3FLF

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2017, at 13:19, 'Steve Case' artcase@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I'm trying 10.138 + 1500
Steve
WA7ETE
from PNW

I'm going to sit on 30M for a while and call if anyone want to give it a try.

10.400 + 1500

Randy W4RTT

Peter Hiltz

I'm calling va3flf but not hearing anything.  That is, I moved down to 10138 +1500.

Pete
WV3S

--
WV3S
Monitoring 146.52 MHz & the CCARC UHF Repeater

Brian (N2MLP)

W4RTTand N9AVY both strong in PA

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

I'm going to sit on 30M for a while and call if anyone want to give it a try.

10.400 + 1500

Randy W4RTT

Brian (N2MLP)

W9SMR worked

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

I'm going to sit on 30M for a while and call if anyone want to give it a try.

10.400 + 1500

Randy W4RTT

Bill - K3ABE

Sorry over on 20 meters