Chile on 20

Jerry N9AVY

Just worked CE5DRM...   that's #4 for 2017 !   First CE station I've seen in months.  Were they hiding or did they have lousy condx like the rest of us ?

Jerry  N9AVY

Chris J LaRue NO7E

10 Open to South America from Vegas right now.

73 de Chris NO7E
no7e@...

PODXS 070 #2551
Feld Hell #5846
On 10/24/17 3:42 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Just worked CE5DRM...   that's #4 for 2017 !   First CE station I've seen in months.  Were they hiding or did they have lousy condx like the rest of us ?

Jerry  N9AVY

WA7ETE #872

Is it my station or is PSK31 activity way down. Not hearing much anymore.
Steve
WA7ETE

Just worked CE5DRM...   that's #4 for 2017 !   First CE station I've seen in months.  Were they hiding or did they have lousy condx like the rest of us ?

Jerry  N9AVY

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Yeah… I agree.

The bands have been cruddy anyway, with 20 meters petering out about 2300z for me here in GA. Sometimes there are some stations still visible at 0100, but the QSB is bad by then.

Hang in there.

Mike
WM4B