new hams to inspire :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

ljl2002@att.net

David,

I tried to work several stations but I couldn't get a word in edgewise.  Hams were lined up to talk with the scouts.  It was good to see.

Hopefully a load of badges were earned and we will have a large future crop of Ops.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:39 AM, "David Rock david@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

The Boy Scout Jamboree on the Air is today. Be on the lookout for potential
new hams to inspire :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* 'ljl2002@att.net' joe_molon@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-10-22 13:25]:
David,
I tried to work several stations but I couldn't get a word in edgewise.� Hams
were lined up to talk with the scouts.� It was good to see. Hopefully a load
of badges were earned and we will have a large future crop of Ops.
I had about 30 go through my station yesterday, and I had an honorary ragchewer...

A 10-year-old GIRL SCOUT that manned the station for 45 minutes. :-)

Our setup had my PSK station on 20, a phone station on 40, a foxhunt and some
misc other activities. It went really well.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com