VA7GEM - Barry - Completes 366!

Rick - N7WE

OK....I'm a little late here, but.....

VA7GEM  - Barry (VB7150 during this year’s Canadian 150 Special Event) completed his 366.  He is the 22nd person and the first Canadian to do so.  Congratulations Barry.  Well done!  It’s turning into a momentous year for you!

Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz

N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

Sid Downey

Congratulations Barry! Job well done!

Sid W7JSD 1513

On Oct 17, 2017, at 5:56 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

OK....I'm a little late here, but.....

VA7GEM  - Barry (VB7150 during this year’s Canadian 150 Special Event) completed his 366.  He is the 22nd person and the first Canadian to do so.  Congratulations Barry.  Well done!  It’s turning into a momentous year for you!

Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz

N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

boat.anchor@...

Thanks Rick but I could not have done it without you.
I remember many times during your road trip that you
managed to hear my call amidst all the noise and other stations.
I think this one belongs to you.
TVM
Barry

and thanks to all other commenters

---In 070@..., <n7we1980@...> wrote :

OK....I'm a little late here, but.....

VA7GEM  - Barry (VB7150 during this year’s Canadian 150 Special Event) completed his 366.  He is the 22nd person and the first Canadian to do so.  Congratulations Barry.  Well done!  It’s turning into a momentous year for you!

Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz

N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

boat.anchor@...

Sid W7JSD

TVM
I also have to single you out as a major contributor.
You provided 50 contacts, only one less than Rick.

Jerry N9AVY
You came in 3rd at 39 and deserve honorable mention as well.

I would never have thought that only three members would provide
139 contacts over the almost two years.

Time for a rest after I finish Canada150.

Barry

---In 070@..., <sid47@...> wrote :

Congratulations Barry! Job well done!

Sid W7JSD 1513

On Oct 17, 2017, at 5:56 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

OK....I'm a little late here, but.....

VA7GEM  - Barry (VB7150 during this year’s Canadian 150 Special Event) completed his 366.  He is the 22nd person and the first Canadian to do so.  Congratulations Barry.  Well done!  It’s turning into a momentous year for you!

Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz

N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Well done Barry! Congratulations!

Paula K7PAX

On Oct 17, 2017, at 5:56 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

OK....I'm a little late here, but.....

VA7GEM  - Barry (VB7150 during this year’s Canadian 150 Special Event) completed his 366.  He is the 22nd person and the first Canadian to do so.  Congratulations Barry.  Well done!  It’s turning into a momentous year for you!

Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz

N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

ljl2002@att.net

Barry,
How does it feel to be First Canadian?
Nice work.
Joe
KA1PPV  @1482

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:10 AM, "Paula Johnson hamette@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Well done Barry! Congratulations!

Paula K7PAX

On Oct 17, 2017, at 5:56 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

OK....I'm a little late here, but.....

VA7GEM  - Barry (VB7150 during this year’s Canadian 150 Special Event) completed his 366.  He is the 22nd person and the first Canadian to do so.  Congratulations Barry.  Well done!  It’s turning into a momentous year for you!

Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz

N7WE - 070 #1602
PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

ON2AD Pat