David, K9DWR

Congratulations!

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Oct 17, 2017, at 19:05, boat.anchor@yahoo.ca [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

A very special thank you to Rick N7WE who just completed my 365 for me.

Think happy hour is here hi hi

boat.anchor@...

As a bit of trivia Rick is resposible for 51 of my contacts towards 365.
That is a phenomenal 14%.
A big thanks again Rick
Barry

---In 070@..., <boat.anchor@...> wrote :

A very special thank you to Rick N7WE who just completed my 365 for me.

Think happy hour is here hi hi

Barry

Jerry N9AVY

just checked my 365  contacts and found that Rick, N7WE) was in there 10 times and all were when he was portable out West !

TU  Rick  !

Jerry  N9AVY

---In 070@..., wrote :

A very special thank you to Rick N7WE who just completed my 365 for me.
Think happy hour is here hi hi
Barry

Matthew King - AK4MK

Congrats, Barry!  Quite an accomplishment!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director