Pumpkins

boat.anchor@...

Is anyone on tonight - seeing nothing in the WEST.

Barry

VB7150.

Bill Garwood

Hi Barry,

Several stations trying to make contacts.  Band conditions are very bad.  Stations I usually can work on 160 are very weak and cannot hear me when I call.  I’m getting others that call me and I cannot get their call correct.  Scrambled mess.  The prop numbers are down.  I have about 20 QSOs in the log in three hours of frustration.  Maybe a few west coast stations will come your way.

73,

Bill N4GBK in NC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Is anyone on tonight - seeing nothing in the WEST.

Barry

VB7150.

Rick - N7WE

Barry-

Things in the SE are HORRIBLE.  I am receiving stations in the NE 599 but they can't hear me with 70w!  Furthest west I've see in OH.  Only have 3 Qs and I'm giving up.

On 10/14/2017 21:49, boat.anchor@... [070] wrote:

Is anyone on tonight - seeing nothing in the WEST.

Barry

VB7150.

Kirk Maskalenko

Seen nothing west of il in va.

Fair amount of short east coast activity.

Kirk Wb8c
Sent from my iPad

On Oct 14, 2017, at 9:49 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is anyone on tonight - seeing nothing in the WEST.

Barry

VB7150.

Jerry N9AVY

Nope !    Time to work on antenna was cut short with rain all day - still raining.  T-storms passing through several hours lighting up skies.   Drat !  And double drat !!

Jerry   n9avy