30M

Randy True

If you haven't noticed, 30M is getting real busy with the FT8 also. They are at 10.36, so they may be far enough away. I keep trying 30 but never seem to get anyone.

Randy W4RTT

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

If anyone is ever on 30m between 05:00 - 07:00 UTC let me know, I'd love to make some PSK contacts.  Lots of dead air when I look for PSK contacts there.  I'm also looking for 17m and 80m contacts during the same time frame.  I don't have a chance to get on until after 10pm PST and the only activity seems to be FT8 these days.

Dave AK7DB

Randy True

Dave, I'm a night owl. Let me know what day and time you would like to schedule.

Randy W4RTT