Hope to see someone this evening. :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

David, K9DWR

* David Rock <david@graniteweb.com> [2017-10-10 14:11]:
I'm back in the window for finishing off my last 5 days...

Oct 11, 22, 30
Nov 8, 25
I'm on 7.071 right now. Anybody around? I can't tell if the band is
dead or I'm deaf (or both).

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

r u still on 40M David?
Paul nu4c

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Rick - N7WE

David-

I'm on 40m and looking...but I don't see you.  0208 UTC.

David, K9DWR

* n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-10-11 02:08]:
David-

I'm on 40m and looking...but I don't see you. 0208 UTC.
Not having any luck. I can make out a trace, but no copy. Moving to 20m to see if that does any better

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Rick - N7WE

Not seeing you on 20m.  Can you try 80m?

David, K9DWR

* n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-10-11 02:17]:
Not seeing you on 20m. Can you try 80m?
I'll try. My rig isn't very good on 80.

calling on 3581

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

David, K9DWR

* David Rock <david@graniteweb.com> [2017-10-10 21:19]:
* n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-10-11 02:17]:
Not seeing you on 20m. Can you try 80m?
I'll try. My rig isn't very good on 80.

Looks like it's going to be 40m or nothing. Matbe conditions will improve a little later. I'll keep calling on 7071

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Rick - N7WE

David-
Not seeing you on 20m or 80m.  Went back to 40m and nothing there.  Earlier had you for a second (just your CQ) very light on 40m....but you couldn't copy me.  Don't give up.  Still lots of hours left in this day!  73,

Fr Richard R

Rick,
I am on 40 right now if we can make it and your still need.....

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

* n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-10-11 02:29]:
David- Not seeing you on 20m or 80m. Went back to 40m and nothing there. Earlier had you for a second (just your CQ) very light on 40m....but you couldn't copy me. Don't give up. Still lots of hours left in this day! 73,
Yeah, I'll keep plugging away. worst case I'll try again in the morning

Thanks for trying.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Rick - N7WE

David -
Wondering if you got your Q last night.  I'm tied up with dr. stuff today until mid afternoon, but can be on air after that.  20m looks pretty good this morning.  Seeing lots of Europe as the gray line gets here.  Post if you still need a Q and where you will be and what time.  I'll go searching for you!

just let me know what time and I can be on there anytime today except for around 230 - 400 CST.

Jim K5SP

* n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-10-11 11:36]:
David - Wondering if you got your Q last night. I'm tied up with dr. stuff
today until mid afternoon, but can be on air after that. 20m looks pretty
good this morning. Seeing lots of Europe as the gray line gets here. Post
if you still need a Q and where you will be and what time. I'll go searching
for you!
Rick,

Nope. Trying on 20m this morning since I can actually see a couple traces now.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

David, K9DWR

* David Rock <david@graniteweb.com> [2017-10-11 10:09]:

Nope. Trying on 20m this morning since I can actually see a couple traces now.

Yay, I got one. Only 4 to go...

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Rick - N7WE

Glad you got it David.� Keep on keepin' on.� It's in sight!

On 10/11/2017 11:17, David Rock david@... [070] wrote:
�

* David Rock [2017-10-11 10:09]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Fr Richard R

Calling CQ now

Fr Richard

On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 7:17:54 PM EDT, Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Rick,
I am on 40 right now if we can make it and your still need.....

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 10:08:55 PM EDT, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

David-

I'm on 40m and looking...but I don't see you.  0208 UTC.

David, K9DWR

I can hear you, but you apparently can’t hear me

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Oct 12, 2017, at 18:22, Otets Richard rickocr2005@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Calling CQ now

Jonathan Wilson <eaglescout.jonathan@...>

I'm on 40 now if anyone still needs today.  I'll gladly take anyone for tomorrow in half an hour (sent at 2330z)

Jonathan
KC1BOS

On 10/12/2017 7:22 PM, Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070] wrote:

Calling CQ now

Fr Richard

On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 7:17:54 PM EDT, Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Rick,
I am on 40 right now if we can make it and your still need.....

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 10:08:55 PM EDT, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

David-

I'm on 40m and looking...but I don't see you.  0208 UTC.

Fr Richard R

David,
I did hear you, responded to you, and then you dropped out it appeared.  Then I thought you came back to me and I said 73!
Sorry.....

Fr Richard

#1604 LONP #255
david@...