From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of n7we1980@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 5:47:15 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] NU4C - Paul - Completes 366!

He did it!  On 10/8 NU4C - Paul - completed his 366.  He is only the 21st person of 2570+ members to do so.  Congratulations Paul.  Well done!

Paul had previously completed the 24/7 endorsement.  Therefore, he also earned the Clock and Calendar Endorsement for working every day of the year, Leap Day, and every hour block of every day of the week.  He is only the 13th person to reach this phenomenal milestone!

It wasn't easy but he did it!  Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

Matthew King - AK4MK

Outstanding job, Paul!

The 24/7, 365, 366, and Clock & Calendar awards are some of the toughest awards we offer as they require quite a commitment! What am I saying - you already know this.... the hard way! :-)

The mailing that is currently underway had a cut off of 30SEPT, so your awards will go out in the next mailing, right at the first of the year.

CONGRATULATIONS!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 6:47 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

He did it!  On 10/8 NU4C - Paul - completed his 366.  He is only the 21st person of 2570+ members to do so.  Congratulations Paul.  Well done!

Paul had previously completed the 24/7 endorsement.  Therefore, he also earned the Clock and Calendar Endorsement for working every day of the year, Leap Day, and every hour block of every day of the week.  He is only the 13th person to reach this phenomenal milestone!

It wasn't easy but he did it!  Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Good Job Paul.
John KE4JB

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Jeff Cartnal wm9f@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats,  Paul!

Jeff WM9F 1732

He did it!  On 10/8 NU4C - Paul - completed his 366.  He is only the 21st person of 2570+ members to do so.  Congratulations Paul.  Well done!

Paul had previously completed the 24/7 endorsement.  Therefore, he also earned the Clock and Calendar Endorsement for working every day of the year, Leap Day, and every hour block of every day of the week.  He is only the 13th person to reach this phenomenal milestone!

It wasn't easy but he did it!  Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

Arthur Petteway

Paul,

Congratulations !

Job well done.

73,
Art WB4MNK

ON2AD Pat

Hi Paul, NU4C

Congratulation with this result.

73 de Pat ON2AD

ljl2002@att.net

Paul,

Nice work.  You and Art put Ormond Beach on the map!

Nice to have you back Art.  We'll have to start on our second round of Qso's!  Prop to FL is still Ok up here.

CUL

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:43 AM, "on2ad.pat@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hi Paul, NU4C

Congratulation with this result.

73 de Pat ON2AD

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Thanks to everyone for the email congrats. But more importantly a big thank you to all whom I contacted to achieve this goal. I could not have done it without each and everyone of you. This endorsement was the most fun and most challenging of all 070 awards.
Thanks again
73 de
Paul nu4c #824