From: n7we1980@... [070]
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:23 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Re: need a contact for 365+1

Paul-

I saw N4MBK working you, but couldn't see your trace.  Did you get enough with Bill to fill the QSO?  If so congrats!  And official congrats will follow when you post to the endorsement checker!

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

No contact with N4MBK but got KD9IWL on 20 and for insurance got KC1BOS on 40. I will be on late morning/early afternoon tomorrow and will post to checker later in the day.
73
Paul nu4c