New LONP Member - F8BFU - Thierry!

Rick - N7WE

Congrats to Thierry, F8BFU - 070 #1543 - who on Wednesday 10/4 submitted his qualifying QSO with his 100th different 070 Club member, and now joins The Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters - LONP.  Welcome Thierry!  You are only the 401st member of our over 2570 members to acheive this award in over 15 years of its existence.  It is an achievement to be proud of!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director

Mike Flowers

Congratulations, Thierry!  Well done!!

Welcome to The Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters!!

We are glad to have you among us!!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC, PODXS 070 #412, LONP # 65