Congrats! Pat did it!

Rick - N7WE

Congratulations to ON2AD - Pat - who today completed the 366 Endorsement!  He becomes only the 20th member to achieve this award and the first from Belgium!  Please join me in congratulating him for his determination, perserverance, and accomplishment.  This is not an easy endorsement to complete and he did it!  Way to go Pat!

On further checking, Pat - ON2AD - has already completed the 24/7 endorsement.  So by completing the 366, he automatically earns the Clock and Calendar Endorsement.  Double Congrats Pat!  You've done it all....worked every hour block in the week, every day of the year, and Leap Day.  Wow!

Matthew King - AK4MK

CONGRATULATIONS, Pat!

A very tough accomplishment indeed!

GOOD JOB!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 7:16 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

On further checking, Pat - ON2AD - has already completed the 24/7 endorsement.  So by completing the 366, he automatically earns the Clock and Calendar Endorsement.  Double Congrats Pat!  You've done it all....worked every hour block in the week, every day of the year, and Leap Day.  Wow!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Good work Pat! You deserve hearty congratulations!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula

On Sep 25, 2017, at 4:09 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congratulations to ON2AD - Pat - who today completed the 366 Endorsement!  He becomes only the 20th member to achieve this award and the first from Belgium!  Please join me in congratulating him for his determination, perserverance, and accomplishment.  This is not an easy endorsement to complete and he did it!  Way to go Pat!

David, K9DWR

Congratulations!

Definitely worthy of recognition. :-)

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Sep 25, 2017, at 4:09 AM, n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Congratulations to ON2AD - Pat - who today completed the 366 Endorsement! He becomes only the 20th member to achieve this award and the first from Belgium! Please join me in congratulating him for his determination, perserverance, and accomplishment. This is not an easy endorsement to complete and he did it! Way to go Pat!

ON2AD Pat

Thank you Rick, and yes it was and is not always easy to spend the time to make a PSK31 QSO.

But I am very pleased with the results, and also to be the first Belgian HAM who has achieved these AWARD's and also the Leap Day, Clock and Calendar Endorsement ...

73 de Pat ON2AD

ON2AD Pat

Thank you Matt

73 de Pat ON2AD