the certificates are always great conversation starters .....already looking forward to next years expedition ...... Thanks again .......73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

W5MMW Matt Manjos

I just got mine in the mail as well - many thanks! We've got to make this a yearly thing now - "Pontoon APE"

Cheers + 73

Matt
W5MMW

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 4:52 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

 Stan and Bob ....... I came home today and found a APE certificate in the mail ..... I want to thank you 2 "APEer's for another fine expedition ....conditions were tough this year but I got lucky and worked you on 4 bands ..... I no longer have a empty frame on the wall !!  .....
the certificates are always great conversation starters .....already looking forward to next years expedition ...... Thanks again .......73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

boat.anchor@...

Stan and Bob

Many thanks for another expedition. It takes effort to do this.
Once again I have managed to avoid monopolizing your air
time with multiple contacts so I await next year to try to fill
the blank space on the wall.

again TVM
Barry

Rick - N7WE

Stan and Bob-

Sorry I missed you this year.  We had to make an unexpected 2 week trip to VE land and I didn't have time to pack up the rig before we had to leave.  Hope to work you again next year.  Thanks for your efforts for these many years.  Keep the Pontoon APE afloat!