Propagation improving

Jerry N9AVY

Checking 20m around 1300 UTC  and hearing Europe ... HA, LZ, I. etc.  Maybe better days are ahead ???

Jerry   n9avy

boat.anchor@...

Jerry
I wud say ur prob correct.
We just need to wait till 2019.
patience my friend
Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

Checking 20m around 1300 UTC  and hearing Europe ... HA, LZ, I. etc.  Maybe better days are ahead ???

Jerry   n9avy

Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>

I would say so. Fall conditions always seem to improve whether at the high point or the low point of the solar cycles.​ At least in my 40 years on being an SWL prior to my ticket. :)

VY 73 de Joe

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator

Jerry N9AVY

This is perhaps a good indication of the Fall/Winter season coming up, although signals were somewhat on the weak side and still are around 1600 UTC.  However , here in the Midwest it's good  to hear something other than U.S. stations.  2018 needs to be good  for DX  as there are still a couple DXCC   (like Bouvet Is.) I need to get in log.  Still need North Korea, but am afraid it may be a parking lot, by the time a ham station is on the air from that one.

Guess I'll have to take amp out of closet and hook it up for 2018 anyways,  just in case.

Jerry  N9AVY

Checking 20m around 1300 UTC  and hearing Europe ... HA, LZ, I. etc.  Maybe better days are ahead ???

Jerry   n9avy

Martin Tuip

Its been dead .. even on JT65 and FT8 for me.

Martin
KG7HAX

Checking 20m around 1300 UTC  and hearing Europe ... HA, LZ, I. etc.  Maybe better days are ahead ???

Jerry   n9avy

Mike - W0TMW #2207

Listened on 20M a few minutes ago. Saw a couple of stations calling CQ but none heard me.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search