My 365 date for the 17th

Paula K7PAX #1739

Doing well after my knee replacement Wednesday, so I think I will make it downstairs to the shack at 00:00 UTC to catch my QSO for the 17th. Then I think I only have 5 more to go. In the meantime, I am snoozing and enjoying the quiet and sunny day. And the good pain medicine. 😋

Paula K7PAX # 1739

Paula

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Paula - glad to hear that your surgery went well! Do the hard work when it comes to physical therapy after such a procedure.... you'll be glad you did in the long run!

Good job on the 365. You're nearly there!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Doing well after my knee replacement Wednesday, so I think I will make it downstairs to the shack at 00:00 UTC to catch my QSO for the 17th. Then I think I only have 5 more to go. In the meantime, I am snoozing and enjoying the quiet and sunny day. And the good pain medicine. 😋

Paula K7PAX # 1739

Paula

Rick - N7WE

Very glad to hear it went well Paula!  Kick back....no wait!....sit back and take it easy.  Glad you will be able take a shot at keeping the string going. Will be looking for you, although the prop to the west coast hasn't been great here lately.

boat.anchor@...

Nothing see here Paula
GL de Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., <hamette@...> wrote :

Doing well after my knee replacement Wednesday, so I think I will make it downstairs to the shack at 00:00 UTC to catch my QSO for the 17th. Then I think I only have 5 more to go. In the meantime, I am snoozing and enjoying the quiet and sunny day. And the good pain medicine. 😋

Paula K7PAX # 1739

Paula

Rick - N7WE

Checking both 40 and 20 Paula.  Not seeing you.  Did get a light trace that I think was Barry.

boat.anchor@...

Paula
Time to exercise that new knee.
Jeff W3WMU is comming in pretty gud
Barry

---In 070@..., <boat.anchor@...> wrote :

Nothing see here Paula
GL de Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., <hamette@...> wrote :

Doing well after my knee replacement Wednesday, so I think I will make it downstairs to the shack at 00:00 UTC to catch my QSO for the 17th. Then I think I only have 5 more to go. In the meantime, I am snoozing and enjoying the quiet and sunny day. And the good pain medicine. 😋

Paula K7PAX # 1739

Paula

Rick - N7WE

Paula-

Caught a bit of you working K4JOP...enought to see you have 9/17 in the log!  Good on ya!

Rick - N7WE
070- #1602

Paula K7PAX #1739

Yep, I made it down the stairs to the shack and back up again. Now I have several days before another one is due. Thank you all for looking for me! This knee seems less painful than the first one, but is much more swollen. Not needing too much pain medication now. We'll see what happens when I start physical therapy next week. That's never fun!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula

On Sep 16, 2017, at 5:17 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Paula-

Caught a bit of you working K4JOP...enought to see you have 9/17 in the log!  Good on ya!

Rick - N7WE
070- #1602

Jerry N9AVY

A good friend had both knees done and he said  to be up on them as much as possible and work thru the pain.

Jerry   N9AVY

Yep, I made it down the stairs to the shack and back up again. Now I have several days before another one is due. Thank you all for looking for me! This knee seems less painful than the first one, but is much more swollen. Not needing too much pain medication now. We'll see what happens when I start physical therapy next week. That's never fun!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula

On Sep 16, 2017, at 5:17 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Paula-

Caught a bit of you working K4JOP...enought to see you have 9/17 in the log!  Good on ya!

Rick - N7WE
070- #1602

ljl2002@att.net

Paula,

Good to hear that all is well.  If you are heading for the radio then I guess you are feeling OK.

Good luck with your 365/6.  I would love to help out but the West Side has been very erratic over here in the East Quadrant.  Will keep looking though.
The prop is bound to change sooner or later.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482