From: "Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 4:55 PM
Subject: [070] 12M

Does anyone use 12m?? been trying a couple of days, no one around, curious!

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

Fr Richard R

Ok, will be there in a minute gots to finish up on 20

Fr Richard

Fr Richard R

OK CQing on 12 at 24920

Fr Richard

On Monday, September 4, 2017, 6:01:27 PM EDT, Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Ok, will be there in a minute gots to finish up on 20

Fr Richard

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I see you richard but very spotty right now.  Just a very light copy

I’m trying to return your call

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Sep 4, 2017, at 6:04 PM, Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

OK CQing on 12 at 24920

Fr Richard

On Monday, September 4, 2017, 6:01:27 PM EDT, Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Ok, will be there in a minute gots to finish up on 20

Fr Richard

Jerry N9AVY

Richard:

Propagation just isn't there with bottom of sun spot cycle. I check 15/10m regularly and seldom here anything. Most everyone thinks 12m is pretty  much gone, but I suspect no one hangs around long enough to find out if it's open.  You might try  monitoring 12m from about 1000 UTC to about 0000 UTC  and see if you hear anything or just checked PSK reporter  more often.

Jerry  N9AVY

Does anyone use 12m?? been trying a couple of days, no one around, curious!

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

Fr Richard R

Tnks Jerry... I do try once in awhile when I am on the air elsewhere, maybe one day, someone will be there.......
Hv a great day!

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Monday, September 4, 2017, 6:11:01 PM EDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Richard:

Propagation just isn't there with bottom of sun spot cycle. I check 15/10m regularly and seldom here anything. Most everyone thinks 12m is pretty  much gone, but I suspect no one hangs around long enough to find out if it's open.  You might try  monitoring 12m from about 1000 UTC to about 0000 UTC  and see if you hear anything or just checked PSK reporter  more often.

Jerry  N9AVY

Does anyone use 12m?? been trying a couple of days, no one around, curious!

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

Called  CQ  about 5  times and not a peep or a warble !

Jerry  N9AVY