KC3EF/m

Jerry N9AVY

Heard him this morning, but didn't need the grid he was in.  Will keep watching until he's in a grid I need.

His efforts at providing new grid are really appreciated  !    Happy motoring Dick !

Jerry  N9AVY

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

I saw folks working kc3ef/M but I could not decode him. I hope condx improve before he gets to DM48.
73
Paul

On Sep 4, 2017 11:40, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Heard him this morning, but didn't need the grid he was in.  Will keep watching until he's in a grid I need.

His efforts at providing new grid are really appreciated  !    Happy motoring Dick !

Jerry  N9AVY

Richard Rohrer

I currently am staying at DM48 and will be spending most of the morning in that grid.  Should be on the air by 11:00 AM EDT.  Will be traveling thru DM48, DM47, and DM37.  Setup seems to be working fine.  Most of the stations I worked today were in KY and TN. Spent a lot of time viewing the sites in Grand Mesa and Cayonlands, UT.  USA has some of the best scenery in the world.  Hope to work all who need these grids.  If you need a specific grid let me know and I will try to make it happen.  We are 2 hours behind EDT.

73
Dick
KC3EF

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Has anyone worked Dick today?
73
Paul nu4c

On Sep 4, 2017 22:20, "kc3ef1@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I currently am staying at DM48 and will be spending most of the morning in that grid.  Should be on the air by 11:00 AM EDT.  Will be traveling thru DM48, DM47, and DM37.  Setup seems to be working fine.  Most of the stations I worked today were in KY and TN. Spent a lot of time viewing the sites in Grand Mesa and Cayonlands, UT.  USA has some of the best scenery in the world.  Hope to work all who need these grids.  If you need a specific grid let me know and I will try to make it happen.  We are 2 hours behind EDT.

73
Dick
KC3EF

Jerry N9AVY

Worked Dick about 1130 CDT this morning around 14072 ... He was in dm48

Jerry. N9AVY

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2017 22:20, "kc3ef1@... [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I currently am staying at DM48 and will be spending most of the morning in that grid.  Should be on the air by 11:00 AM EDT.  Will be traveling thru DM48, DM47, and DM37.  Setup seems to be working fine.  Most of the stations I worked today were in KY and TN. Spent a lot of time viewing the sites in Grand Mesa and Cayonlands, UT.  USA has some of the best scenery in the world.  Hope to work all who need these grids.  If you need a specific grid let me know and I will try to make it happen.  We are 2 hours behind EDT.

73
Dick
KC3EF

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Drat!
Between medical, rehab & hurricane prep I missed him. Oh well, there's always next year.
Paul nu4c

On Sep 5, 2017 17:25, "Jerry Heien n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

[...]

Don't feel bad... over the past couple years I've missed a lot of grids . Some just went QRT before I could work them, some got QRMed to death by people with wide signal, some dufuss obliterated another rare grid by running RTTY in middle of 14070, and of course band has been know to shut down when I find a rare grid.

AS the Cubs have always said "wait until next year"  (and it finally happened !)

Jerry n9avy

P.S.  Didn't think I was going to get a chance to work Dick this morning. Customer called and sai he wouldn't be at store until 11 which actually turned out to be 12 PM.

[...]

Hi Paul,

Worked a couple of FL stations this morning, but did not see you on the waterfall.  We are leaving Utah tomorrow morning and will be heading across Northren AZ and on to Canyon de Chelly and then on to Durango, CO.

We really need to get home, but it looks like the hurricane will happen without us.  Hope all will be well in FL.

73
Dick
KC3EF