2017 KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE - 30m and 17m

stan W9SMR

Good morning...

As we approach the end of APE here at Round Lake, we will try to fill in some holes from 30m and 17m. I see FT8 on 17m now, so there are some excited particles afloat.

Stan on 17m, 18,100 +2,500 (hopefully avoiding the FT8s)

Bob on 10,140  +2,000Hz

Send us a reply if you need a fill-in on 20m or 40m in order to qualify for your APE Hunter Certificate.

For 6m, I will check DXMaps for Es on the half hour. Nothing seen just now.

We plan to shut down at noon, 1600 UTC.

Thanks for following the Pontoon Portable APEs.

Stan

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 9:28 AM, "stan robinson robinstan@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Pretty thin.

Six QSOs on 30m and 2 on 17m.

Everybody must be in Church.

73,
Stan

[...]

Been calling on 30M for over an hour.
Not a hint of a trace seen.
TVM
CU next year
Barry

---In 070@..., <robinstan@...> wrote :

Pretty thin.

Six QSOs on 30m and 2 on 17m.

Everybody must be in Church.

73,
Stan

boat.anchor@...

Jeff
Tnx but back on 30M now
Barry

---In 070@..., <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote :

I just saw flickers of Barry VB7150 on 17m cq'n ...  I answered but couldn't connect

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

boat.anchor@...

30M beacons are loud from CA
Barry

---In 070@..., <boat.anchor@...> wrote :

Stan
Been calling on 30M for over an hour.
Not a hint of a trace seen.
TVM
CU next year
Barry

---In 070@..., <robinstan@...> wrote :

Pretty thin.

Six QSOs on 30m and 2 on 17m.

Everybody must be in Church.

73,
Stan

boat.anchor@...

Tom
Yes a bit rough for us.
After 3hrs of CQing this am I just chkd PSKReorter to see that only one CA station heard me in all that time.
Barry