 Stan ...I have the 6m beam pointed ur way and calling but the band is all quiet here

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

stan W9SMR

Jeff,

I copied "W3WMLW.." but no reply when I called you on that freq.

lets keep trying awhile..5 minutes??

73.

Stan

 Stan ...I have the 6m beam pointed ur way and calling but the band is all quiet here

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

JEFF WALSH

Stan ... I will stay on 6m for awhile and send out ur call and general cq's .... hey iam also available for 30m ??

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

 Stan ...I have the 6m beam pointed ur way and calling but the band is all quiet here

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

JEFF WALSH

anytime u guys are ready u can open up the pipeline ... hi hi

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, August 25, 2017 4:07 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Stan ... I will stay on 6m for awhile and send out ur call and general cq's .... hey iam also available for 30m ??

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

 Stan ...I have the 6m beam pointed ur way and calling but the band is all quiet here

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS