August Trip

Richard Rohrer

I will be in DM86 around 13:00 gmt.  I will start calling when I hit the border for the square.  Probably trying around 14.072 to keep above other users.  Center frequency of 14.070.5 with 1.5 khz offset.  Also possibility of DM75 and DM76.

73

Dick

KC3EF/M

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Guys,
Anyone hear anything from Dick. My WF is pretty quiet. Just a random trace from who knows now and then.
73
de Paul, nu4c

On Aug 24, 2017 20:48, "kc3ef1@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I will be in DM86 around 13:00 gmt.  I will start calling when I hit the border for the square.  Probably trying around 14.072 to keep above other users.  Center frequency of 14.070.5 with 1.5 khz offset.  Also possibility of DM75 and DM76.

73

Dick

KC3EF/M

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

1432utc
I just worked Dick @ EM86. 20m 14.072. GL
de Paul, nu4c

On Aug 25, 2017 10:07, "Paul Milward nu4c@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Guys,
Anyone hear anything from Dick. My WF is pretty quiet. Just a random trace from who knows now and then.
73
de Paul, nu4c

On Aug 24, 2017 20:48, "kc3ef1@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I will be in DM86 around 13:00 gmt.  I will start calling when I hit the border for the square.  Probably trying around 14.072 to keep above other users.  Center frequency of 14.070.5 with 1.5 khz offset.  Also possibility of DM75 and DM76.

73

Dick

KC3EF/M

Jerry N9AVY

Yup !   Got him at 1435 UTC, too !

Good work Paul  !

Jerry N9AVY

Anyone hear anything from Dick. My WF is pretty quiet. Just a random trace from who knows now and then.
73
de Paul, nu4c

On Aug 24, 2017 20:48, "kc3ef1@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I will be in DM86 around 13:00 gmt.  I will start calling when I hit the border for the square.  Probably trying around 14.072 to keep above other users.  Center frequency of 14.070.5 with 1.5 khz offset.  Also possibility of DM75 and DM76.

73
Dick
KC3EF/M

Bill Garwood

Worked him a short while ago.  He's in DM86 New Mexico.  Conditions not good but we made a QSO. 14.070 + 2000

Also, seeing R9CQ Asiatic Russia fairly strong right now at about 14.070 + 1500.

Happy Radio!

Bill N4GBK  FM16 eastern NC

I will be in DM86 around 13:00 gmt.  I will start calling when I hit the border for the square.  Probably trying around 14.072 to keep above other users.  Center frequency of 14.070.5 with 1.5 khz offset.  Also possibility of DM75 and DM76.

73

Dick

KC3EF/M

Jerry N9AVY

When I worked at 1435 Z  Dick said he was in Dalhart  Texas....   must have moved...

Jerry  N9AVY

I will be in DM86 around 13:00 gmt.  I will start calling when I hit the border for the square.  Probably trying around 14.072 to keep above other users.  Center frequency of 14.070.5 with 1.5 khz offset.  Also possibility of DM75 and DM76.

73
Dick
KC3EF/M

Richard Rohrer

Just finished lunch in Raton NM, DM76.  Heading South to DM75 and then bacm thru DM76.

Dick
KC3EF