Is the website down?

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Been trying to access the website this morning, keep getting a DNS address cant be found error.  All my other places are working fine.

Dave, AK7DB

Charles Odom <ki4vmk@...>

Same here

KI4VMK

On Aug 24, 2017, at 12:04 PM, "ak7db@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Been trying to access the website this morning, keep getting a DNS address cant be found error.  All my other places are working fine.

Dave, AK7DB

Jerry N9AVY

It's  up here in IL  near Chicago !

Jerry  N9AVY

Been trying to access the website this morning, keep getting a DNS address cant be found error.  All my other places are working fine.

Dave, AK7DB

mwbesemer@...

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

It's back for me now as well.

Dave, AK7DB

W5MMW Matt Manjos

podxs070.com uses Dreamhost for its nameservers. Dreamhost was part of a wide scale distributed attack today after becoming the new home of a very controversial white supremacist website:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/dreamhost-takes-a-beating-after-hosting-racist-daily-stormer/

It seems that podxs070.com was caught in the crossfire. A few other sites I'm responsible for were also affected today. Sigh....

Matt

W5MMW

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 1:51 PM, ak7db@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

It's back for me now as well.