Topics

88 Tri-Band

W7RIV

Is there any YL available today for a contact?

I have 2 of 3.

KC4TIE 20M
WA4EEZ 15M

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

Paula K7PAX #1739

We could try 40 meters tonight -

Paula K7PAX

On Aug 19, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any YL available today for a contact?

I have 2 of 3.

KC4TIE 20M
WA4EEZ 15M

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

W7RIV

Sounds good. Thank you. I'll be at a BBQ from about 6-9p Mountain Time.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

We could try 40 meters tonight -

Paula K7PAX

On Aug 19, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any YL available today for a contact?

I have 2 of 3.

KC4TIE 20M
WA4EEZ 15M

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

Paula K7PAX #1739

I too will be outdoors with family until approximately 9:00 PDT or so. I will let you know if I get home earlier

Paula

On Aug 19, 2017, at 2:36 PM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Sounds good. Thank you. I'll be at a BBQ from about 6-9p Mountain Time.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

We could try 40 meters tonight -

Paula K7PAX

On Aug 19, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any YL available today for a contact?

I have 2 of 3.

KC4TIE 20M
WA4EEZ 15M

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

Paula K7PAX #1739

Bryon, I am going to be late getting home tonight. Sorry!

Paula

On Aug 19, 2017, at 2:36 PM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Sounds good. Thank you. I'll be at a BBQ from about 6-9p Mountain Time.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

We could try 40 meters tonight -

Paula K7PAX

On Aug 19, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any YL available today for a contact?

I have 2 of 3.

KC4TIE 20M
WA4EEZ 15M

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

W7RIV

No worries. I'm home if the opportunity comes up.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 10:04 PM Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bryon, I am going to be late getting home tonight. Sorry!

Paula

On Aug 19, 2017, at 2:36 PM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Sounds good. Thank you. I'll be at a BBQ from about 6-9p Mountain Time.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

We could try 40 meters tonight -

Paula K7PAX

On Aug 19, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any YL available today for a contact?

I have 2 of 3.

KC4TIE 20M
WA4EEZ 15M

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

W7RIV

Just looking at the bands. I'm not seeing anything. We'll keep in touch.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bryon, I am going to be late getting home tonight. Sorry!

Paula

On Aug 19, 2017, at 2:36 PM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Sounds good. Thank you. I'll be at a BBQ from about 6-9p Mountain Time.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

We could try 40 meters tonight -

Paula K7PAX

On Aug 19, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is there any YL available today for a contact?

I have 2 of 3.

KC4TIE 20M
WA4EEZ 15M

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

Paula K7PAX #1739

Hey Bryon, if you are still there, I am home now. I come down and see if I can see you

Paula

K7PAX

[...]

Calling CQ on 40 meters at about 7.071.5 -  it’s 5:35 UTC

K7PAX