Topics

The 366 just keep on coming!

Rick - N7WE

Congratualations to Sid - W7JSD.  Today he completed his 366.  Way to go Sid!  Celebrate a little bit - you've earned it.  Now on to the 24/7.  You only need 25 more hour slots for it.  Then you will have nailed the 3-part Clock and Calendar.

Looks like the next possible is 366 is Pat - ON2AD.  He only has one day remaining - September 25th.

ON2AD Pat

Congrats Sid - W7JSD with your completed 366

And yes Rick, I have note the 25 September in my agenda and hope to find a PSKer that day, hi... :)

73 de Pat, ON2AD

Sid Downey

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way. A special thanks to Barry (VA7GEM, VB7150). We had many contacts over the past several months.

Sid W7JSD
1513

On Aug 17, 2017, at 12:26 AM, on2ad.pat@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats Sid - W7JSD with your completed 366

And yes Rick, I have note the 25 September in my agenda and hope to find a PSKer that day, hi... :)

73 de Pat, ON2AD

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Congratulations,
Welcome to the club!

Dave, AK7DB

boat.anchor@...

Congrats Sid

It was a pleasure helping you get there. Now I think all you
over-achievers should dream up the next big one.
regards
Barry

---In 070@..., <sid47@...> wrote :

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way. A special thanks to Barry (VA7GEM, VB7150). We had many contacts over the past several months.

Sid W7JSD
1513

On Aug 17, 2017, at 12:26 AM, on2ad.pat@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats Sid - W7JSD with your completed 366

And yes Rick, I have note the 25 September in my agenda and hope to find a PSKer that day, hi... :)

73 de Pat, ON2AD

Jerry N9AVY

There used to be one in 10-10 chapter (Air Capital) which was a cross country flight. One had to fly from either coast using only states which bordering on each other  ( CA- AZ-NM-TX-OK-MO-IL-IN-OH-PA-NJ   for example).   To make it harder one could fly the return route via Canada).   Just a thought... It would be a one year thing like in 2018 with only 2018 contacts counting.

Hard enough ?

Jerry  N9AVY

It was a pleasure helping you get there. Now I think all you
over-achievers should dream up the next big one.
regards
Barry

David, K9DWR

* n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> [2017-08-16 11:45]:
Congratualations to Sid - W7JSD. Today he completed his 366. Way to go Sid!
Celebrate a little bit - you've earned it. Now on to the 24/7. You only
need 25 more hour slots for it. Then you will have nailed the 3-part Clock
and Calendar.
Looks like this is heading up for me again. Currently at 360 and the next one
is Aug 28. Working with a minimal antenna right now, so hopefully folks will
be listening.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255