APEs

Jerry N9AVY

Was at a garage sale yesterday and saw the perfect accessory for APE operation -   a Gorilla costume !

Jerry  N9AVY

stan W9SMR

Jerry,

I hope this means you picked it up and are going to add your name to the 2017 APE list!!

Look for KC9UR Pontoon Portable from Round Lake,  EN71nr  Aug 25 to 27.

73,

Stan

W9SMR

Was at a garage sale yesterday and saw the perfect accessory for APE operation -   a Gorilla costume !

Jerry  N9AVY

stan W9SMR

Jerry,

And I'll bet we can work out a deal where you can borrow my Pontoon Boat as long as it does not interfere with the KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE on August 25 to 27.

73,

Stan

W9SMR

Was at a garage sale yesterday and saw the perfect accessory for APE operation -   a Gorilla costume !

Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Nah,  it was really ratty  looking and there may have been something alive in it !

Jerry  n9avy

Was at a garage sale yesterday and saw the perfect accessory for APE operation -   a Gorilla costume !

Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Pontoon boat won't make it through ocean waves !

Jerry   n9avy