New file uploaded to 070

070@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 070
group.

File : /Most Wanted Grids.xlsx
Uploaded by : melachri <w3hf@arrl.net>
Description : Number of times that the 436 grids in the 070 club's grid award show up in the log checker's database. Based on the database as of 2 Aug 2017.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

melachri <w3hf@arrl.net>

Jerry N9AVY

Unable to download list

Jerrry  N9AVY

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 070
group.

File : /Most Wanted Grids.xlsx
Uploaded by : melachri
Description : Number of times that the 436 grids in the 070 club's grid award show up in the log checker's database. Based on the database as of 2 Aug 2017.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

melachri

Stephen Melachrinos

I just checked and downloaded it okay. You have to be logged in to Yahoo to access the site, though. I just tried with another browser (that wasn't logged in to Yahoo) and it failed.

Find the link on the page at the upper right that says "Sign In", sign in, and try again.

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 070
group.

File : /Most Wanted Grids.xlsx
Uploaded by : melachri <w3hf@...>
Description : Number of times that the 436 grids in the 070 club's grid award show up in the log checker's database. Based on the database as of 2 Aug 2017.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

melachri <w3hf@...>

Harry Wilkins

I just downloaded it Jerry

what kind of a problem with you having?  Can you see the file?

Harry, K9HW