Another 366!

Rick - N7WE

Congrats are in order for WA3WZR - Loren!  He completed his 366 today.  Loren becomes only the 18th person to achieve this difficult milestone.  He is also only 12 hour blocks way from completing his 24/7.  When that is done he will have done it all and earned the Clock and Calendar - 24/7 and 366!  Well done Loren.

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congrats Loren!

Paula

On Aug 9, 2017, at 12:56 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats are in order for WA3WZR - Loren!  He completed his 366 today.  Loren becomes only the 18th person to achieve this difficult milestone.  He is also only 12 hour blocks way from completing his 24/7.  When that is done he will have done it all and earned the Clock and Calendar - 24/7 and 366!  Well done Loren.

Matthew King - AK4MK

GREAT WORK!  That goes to Loren and the other folks that have recently finished the 365, 366, and/or 24/7.

Accomplishing all three earns you the "Clock and Calendar" award, a very prestigious award in our club!

Y'all keep up the good work, ya hear? :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:56 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats are in order for WA3WZR - Loren!  He completed his 366 today.  Loren becomes only the 18th person to achieve this difficult milestone.  He is also only 12 hour blocks way from completing his 24/7.  When that is done he will have done it all and earned the Clock and Calendar - 24/7 and 366!  Well done Loren.

Ditto congrats to Loren on the 366 endorsements...  sticker has been approved.

Congrats are in order for WA3WZR - Loren!  He completed his 366 today.  Loren becomes only the 18th person to achieve this difficult milestone.  He is also only 12 hour blocks way from completing his 24/7.  When that is done he will have done it all and earned the Clock and Calendar - 24/7 and 366!  Well done Loren.

ljl2002@att.net

Loren,

Nice job!
That's what we call "hangin in there".

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 6:41 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Ditto congrats to Loren on the 366 endorsements...  sticker has been approved.

Congrats are in order for WA3WZR - Loren!  He completed his 366 today.  Loren becomes only the 18th person to achieve this difficult milestone.  He is also only 12 hour blocks way from completing his 24/7.  When that is done he will have done it all and earned the Clock and Calendar - 24/7 and 366!  Well done Loren.

ON2AD Pat

Congrats Loren.

73 de Pat ON2AD

Rick - N7WE

What Pat - ON2AD - didn't say is that he is almost there!  August 11 and 12, and then September 25th is his magic day.  And he has already completed 24/7.  If you see him call...work him!

Looks like next up is Sid - W7JSD - only needs 6 more days for 366.  Starting today through August 16th.  If you see him call, work him.  I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Go for it Sid - good luck and we'll be watching for you.

Sid Downey

Made my contact for today so now I need the next five days. Tnx to everyone for all your help.

Sid, W7JSD
1513

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2017, at 11:37 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Looks like next up is Sid - W7JSD - only needs 6 more days for 366.  Starting today through August 16th.  If you see him call, work him.  I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Go for it Sid - good luck and we'll be watching for you.

Chris J LaRue NO7E

Let me know if I can help. I'm starting mine too.

73 de Chris NO7E
NO7E@...
no7e@...
702-292-0880
070 #2551

On Aug 10, 2017 6:19 PM, "sid47 sid47@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Made my contact for today so now I need the next five days. Tnx to everyone for all your help.

Sid, W7JSD
1513

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2017, at 11:37 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Looks like next up is Sid - W7JSD - only needs 6 more days for 366.  Starting today through August 16th.  If you see him call, work him.  I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Go for it Sid - good luck and we'll be watching for you.

Hey Chris-

Welcome to the chase.  It is a fun effort.  Here are some tips others have passed along as they made the run.

1.  Try to get on every day as close to 00:00 UTC as you can.  Then if prop or other problems jump up, you still have time to sort things out.  It gets to be almost like checking into a net....but there is no net.

2.  Upload your log to David's Award Progress Checker regularly.  That way if you should loose your log (hard drive crash etc. - it happens) you will only have to sweat recreating it from the last upload to the present.

3.  Don't ever give up!  If you miss a day, it will come around again next year!  There is no time limit for completion.  It's a marathon, not a sprint.

4.  Have fun!  You will develop a group of friends that are there almost every time.  Those friendships last long after you have completed the 366.

Good luck and I'll be watching for your call.

mwbesemer@...

boat.anchor@...

Sid

I am looking for U low on 20M
VB7150

---In 070@..., <sid47@...> wrote :

Made my contact for today so now I need the next five days. Tnx to everyone for all your help.

Sid, W7JSD
1513

Sid Downey

Barry,

Didn't see you on my waterfall. Made my contact for today so I'm down to 4 days needed. Will look for you tomorrow if you're on the air. Tnx for all your help.

Sid W7JSD
1513

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2017, at 4:55 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote: