Topics

Raspeberry PI and PSK

k9wis@...

HAs anybody tried running fldigi or some other psk program on a raspberryPI...Im looking for a lightweight replacement for a labtop in I go out portable??

Briak K9WIS

Chris J LaRue NO7E

I have a PI 3 B and it runs FLDIGI just perfectly.  I am using a 32 Gig SD card in mine, Bluetooth to the 4G Android tablet for internet sharing and it works great.  I think there was an article on it in July????? QST as well.

73 de Chris NO7E
no7e@...
no7e@...
702-292-0880