Topics

Thanks Barry

boat.anchor@...

---In 070@..., <n7we1980@...> wrote :

And Barry VB7150 - you are a trooper up there in your piece of Paradise.  If I'm not mistaken you just need tomorrow and then Oct. 18.
Just OCT18 to go, TVM for reminder Rick.

366 is doable!  It just takes determination, perserverance, and only a little bit of luck.
Not happening in this house. I want to stay married.
Barry

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Paula K7PAX #1739

Well, I am out bicycling and kayaking 4 months after my first knee replacement, so hope to be out snowshoeing 4 months after the next one!

Paula

On Aug 4, 2017, at 6:00 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Paula-  

Thanks for the offer.  Pretty sure I'll still need CN98 in the spring.  Good luck with the knee.  Let us know how you are doing.  Hope you are out kicking the soccer ball around before New Year.  (In the rain of course. December in Port Angeles!)

Barry -
Sorry she wouldn't go for it.  Worth a try (hi hi).

CN98 looks like a primo opportunity for a GridXpedition.  Lots of 070ers want that grid.  Lovely scenery, trees, trees and more trees, Norther Cascades National Park, and Mt Baker Ski Area.  I want to go...but no go, no more.

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Rick - N7WE

Paula-  
Thanks for the offer.  Pretty sure I'll still need CN98 in the spring.  Good luck with the knee.  Let us know how you are doing.  Hope you are out kicking the soccer ball around before New Year.  (In the rain of course. December in Port Angeles!)

Barry -
Sorry she wouldn't go for it.  Worth a try (hi hi).

CN98 looks like a primo opportunity for a GridXpedition.  Lots of 070ers want that grid.  Lovely scenery, trees, trees and more trees, Norther Cascades National Park, and Mt Baker Ski Area.  I want to go...but no go, no more.

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

Looks like there about 10 or so small towns and lots of forests in CN98.  No wonder we don't hear any hams from there.

Jerry  n9avy

To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Thanks Barry

Rick: Not this year - another knee replacement coming up in September. But maybe next Spring I could take my IC7000 mobile and take a side trip to Concrete WA on my way to Bellingham to visit my daughter. That will get you CN98!

Paula

On Aug 3, 2017, at 4:43 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Rick
I did check to see about how she felt about your request.
Not in the cards, but maybe Tom could help out.
Had a look in the log and I also need that on PSK31 but did make 6M USB contact 2014 Field Day
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry-

Don't suppose you could sell her on a KX3 for a birthday gift and a birthday minitrip across the border to CN98 could you?  Lots of us would really appreciate CN98 - hi hi!  Happy Early Birthday wishes.

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

Think a lot of us need CN98....

Jerry  n9avy

To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:43 PM
Subject: [070] Re: Thanks Barry

Rick
Had a look in the log and I also need that on PSK31 but did make 6M USB contact 2014 Field Day
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry-

Don't suppose you could sell her on a KX3 for a birthday gift and a birthday minitrip across the border to CN98 could you?  Lots of us would really appreciate CN98 - hi hi!  Happy Early Birthday wishes.

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Paula K7PAX #1739

Rick: Not this year - another knee replacement coming up in September. But maybe next Spring I could take my IC7000 mobile and take a side trip to Concrete WA on my way to Bellingham to visit my daughter. That will get you CN98!

Paula

On Aug 3, 2017, at 4:43 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Rick
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry-

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

boat.anchor@...

Rick
Barry

Barry-

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Steve W3HF

That's my last grid for WA.

Steve

W3HF

Barry-

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Rick - N7WE

Barry-

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

boat.anchor@...

Congrats Jim
Glad to help.

TU 4 the update Rick.
Today is in the log so will have to run it thru the chkr to make sure.
Oct18 may be tough as it is near my B'day es wife likes to surprise
me with mini trips.
May ask to stay home this year.
Barry

Big Congrats to Jim K5SP.  That was the last QSO he needed for 366!  Fine job.  

And Barry VB7150 - you are a trooper up there in your piece of Paradise.  If I'm not mistaken you just need tomorrow and then Oct. 18.

366 is doable!  It just takes determination, perserverance, and only a little bit of luck.

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Rick - N7WE

Big Congrats to Jim K5SP.  That was the last QSO he needed for 366!  Fine job.  

Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jim K5SP

Thanks Barry, VB7150, we struggled but got the contact completed.  Your signal was very strong at first, but then really faded and when we closed you were down in the mud.

Thanks again

Jim, K5SP