Topics

Thanks Barry

boat.anchor@...

---In 070@..., <n7we1980@...> wrote :

And Barry VB7150 - you are a trooper up there in your piece of Paradise.  If I'm not mistaken you just need tomorrow and then Oct. 18.
Just OCT18 to go, TVM for reminder Rick.

366 is doable!  It just takes determination, perserverance, and only a little bit of luck.
Not happening in this house. I want to stay married.
Barry

Paula K7PAX #1739

Well, I am out bicycling and kayaking 4 months after my first knee replacement, so hope to be out snowshoeing 4 months after the next one!

Paula

On Aug 4, 2017, at 6:00 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Paula-

Thanks for the offer.  Pretty sure I'll still need CN98 in the spring.  Good luck with the knee.  Let us know how you are doing.  Hope you are out kicking the soccer ball around before New Year.  (In the rain of course. December in Port Angeles!)

Barry -
Sorry she wouldn't go for it.  Worth a try (hi hi).

CN98 looks like a primo opportunity for a GridXpedition.  Lots of 070ers want that grid.  Lovely scenery, trees, trees and more trees, Norther Cascades National Park, and Mt Baker Ski Area.  I want to go...but no go, no more.

Paula-
Thanks for the offer.  Pretty sure I'll still need CN98 in the spring.  Good luck with the knee.  Let us know how you are doing.  Hope you are out kicking the soccer ball around before New Year.  (In the rain of course. December in Port Angeles!)

Barry -
Sorry she wouldn't go for it.  Worth a try (hi hi).

CN98 looks like a primo opportunity for a GridXpedition.  Lots of 070ers want that grid.  Lovely scenery, trees, trees and more trees, Norther Cascades National Park, and Mt Baker Ski Area.  I want to go...but no go, no more.

Looks like there about 10 or so small towns and lots of forests in CN98.  No wonder we don't hear any hams from there.

Jerry  n9avy