From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:35 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: That Windom

Considered buying a used bucket truck which I could write off as business expense, but cheapest I could find was around $10k and just couldn't justify that expense. Besides, heard that hydraulics have to be certified every few year

Rental of them starts at about $.300 and up !

So,  I'll stick to hiring a climber when needed.

Jerry. N9AVY

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jul 2017, at 13:20, "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

NO FAIR, CHEAT CHEAT!