David, K9DWR

What bands do you plan on operating?

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Jul 24, 2017, at 23:39, Bryon nnegrom@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Okay, everyone that needs DM49, I'm going to be going out to Price and operate for a couple hours. I have N4GBK, KC1BOS, and NU4C that have mentioned they need it. I'll be there around 11a Mountain Time. I think I'll set up my antenna looking NE.

I'm happy to take suggestions. This is going to be a test run. I'll be down here again maybe even in August. I plan on going APE to DM39 at some point.

Message me and stay in touch. Happy to send you my cell phone if you want to try and make sure we meet up.

Paul <nu4c@...>

Bryon,
I have medical appt near that time. If I get home I will try for you. Do you know what County you will be In?
73
Paul nu4c

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Okay, everyone that needs DM49, I'm going to be going out to Price and operate for a couple hours. I have N4GBK, KC1BOS, and NU4C that have mentioned they need it. I'll be there around 11a Mountain Time. I think I'll set up my antenna looking NE.

I'm happy to take suggestions. This is going to be a test run. I'll be down here again maybe even in August. I plan on going APE  to DM39 at some point.

Message me and stay in touch. Happy to send you my cell phone if you want to try and make sure we meet up.

Bryon, W7RIV

boat.anchor@...

Bryon

If the opportunity ever comes up I am looking for DM38, DM,39 and DM47
If you should stray far from home I also need DM28

Best regards
Barry

VB7150/VA7GEM/CF7GEM

BTW your ARRL email is bouncing

Bill Garwood

Ok,  I'll be checking 20 meters this afternoon.  Have fun and be safe.

73,  Bill N4GBK FM16 NC