From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 7:19 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Another new 24/7 !

Last Wednesday 7/19, SA7BXU - Torbjorn, became the 31st member to complete the 24/7 Endorsement. Please join me in congratulating him on this outstanding achievement.  24/7 requires completing a QSO in each of the 168 hour blocks making up the week.  It takes dedication, perseverance, and missing a lot of sleep!

Well done Torbjorn!  And welcome to the Branch with all the other 30 Hoot Owls!  We were each crazy to do it, but it was a Hoot!

Charles Odom <ki4vmk@...>

Wow, that would take a lot of coffee. Well done  👍👍
Charles
KI4VMK #2542

On Jul 24, 2017, at 9:32 AM, "'Paula Johnson' hamette@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Welcome to the branch of the night-owl tree! Well Done!

K7PAX – Paula - #1739

Last Wednesday 7/19, SA7BXU - Torbjorn, became the 31st member to complete the 24/7 Endorsement. Please join me in congratulating him on this outstanding achievement.  24/7 requires completing a QSO in each of the 168 hour blocks making up the week.  It takes dedication, perseverance, and missing a lot of sleep!

Well done Torbjorn!  And welcome to the Branch with all the other 30 Hoot Owls!  We were each crazy to do it, but it was a Hoot!

David, K9DWR

Congratulations!

For others that are interested in completing this, the way I did it was picked a few days where I would try to make a couple contacts, one just before the hour and then one just after, then take a nap until the next hour; rinse and repeat. Getting naps in-between worked a lot better than trying to have late-night marathons.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Jul 24, 2017, at 9:32 AM, "'Paula Johnson' hamette@hushmail.com [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Welcome to the branch of the night-owl tree! Well Done!

Paul <nu4c@...>

WOO HOO Torbjorn. We come to the Branch. Now get some sleep.
73 de Paul
NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A