366 Endorsement Status

Rick - N7WE

If I've done my homework right, there are 16 people who can possible complete their 366 Endorsement yet this year.  Coming up next in August are:

K5SP Jim  Can possibly complete on August 3

WA3WZR Loren  Can possibly complete on August 9

W7JSD Sid Can possibly complete on August 16

They may need several days between now and the possible completion date.  So if you see them calling, help them out.  I'm sure they will appreciate it and return the favor when you may need it.

Good luck and good propagation you three.  The finish line is near!

I plan on filling those days from when my A.C. went out last year and had to stay in motel until repaired.

Look for me every day from Monday until Aug 3.

JIM K5SP

If I've done my homework right, there are 16 people who can possible complete their 366 Endorsement yet this year.  Coming up next in August are:

K5SP Jim  Can possibly complete on August 3

WA3WZR Loren  Can possibly complete on August 9

W7JSD Sid Can possibly complete on August 16

They may need several days between now and the possible completion date.  So if you see them calling, help them out.  I'm sure they will appreciate it and return the favor when you may need it.

Good luck and good propagation you three.  The finish line is near!

boat.anchor@...

Jim
I will be there to help as I need from Sat till Aug05 - Quintuple Cardiac Bypass
Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., <jinnis@...> wrote :

I plan on filling those days from when my A.C. went out last year and had to stay in motel until repaired.

Look for me every day from Monday until Aug 3.

JIM K5SP

stan W9SMR

Barry,

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Stan

W9SMR

---In 070@..., wrote :

I plan on filling those days from when my A.C. went out last year and had to stay in motel until repaired.

Look for me every day from Monday until Aug 3.

JIM K5SP

Rick - N7WE

Same from here Barry.  Thoughts and prayers and speedy recovery.  Hope to see that Canada Sesquicentennial call back on the air in no time!

boat.anchor@...

Stan
Thanks vy much but surgery was last year. Same time Jim had no AC. That is why we both need the time slots.
Barry

---In 070@..., <jinnis@...> wrote :

I plan on filling those days from when my A.C. went out last year and had to stay in motel until repaired.

Look for me every day from Monday until Aug 3.

JIM K5SP

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

I'm usually available after 10pm pacific time (05:00 UTC) if anyone needs a contact for their 365/366.Lately I haven't seen much activity then.  If you email me the same day I'll make sure to look for you. email is ak7db at cox dot net.

Dave, AK7DB