Topics

Two new 366ers!

Rick - N7WE

Just worked Denny KI3F to complete his last needed qso for 366.  Then saw Dave AK7DB for a station to complete his 366.  Please join me in congratulating them on reaching this mile stone!  I believe they will be the 15th and 16th to complete this very difficult endorsement.  Well done to both of you!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Well done you two! I hope to join that prestigious rank in November! Got 12 dates to fill yet.

Paula K7PAX

On Jul 21, 2017, at 5:38 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just worked Denny KI3F to complete his last needed qso for 366.  Then saw Dave AK7DB for a station to complete his 366.  Please join me in congratulating them on reaching this mile stone!  I believe they will be the 15th and 16th to complete this very difficult endorsement.  Well done to both of you!

Dennis Rayfield

Thanks very much to Rick and all of the other members that provided the support, encouragement and contacts over the past 18 months for me to complete this endorsement.  This award is really a team effort of many members of the club.

Regards,

Denny - KI3F

On Jul 21, 2017, at 8:38 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just worked Denny KI3F to complete his last needed qso for 366.  Then saw Dave AK7DB for a station to complete his 366.  Please join me in congratulating them on reaching this mile stone!  I believe they will be the 15th and 16th to complete this very difficult endorsement.  Well done to both of you!

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Very glad to make this milestone!  Now I can put away the calendar with the days I needed circled on it and just make contacts for the fun of it!  I was completing a mission before today.

Glad the club has fun endorsements to work towards, now it's on to finishing the last remaining 20 timeslots I have left.  Lots of 3 and 4am mornings to finish out.

Dave, AK7DB

Jerry N9AVY

Approved your endorsement sticker  for 365 !   Congrats !

Thanks very much to Rick and all of the other members that provided the support, encouragement and contacts over the past 18 months for me to complete this endorsement.  This award is really a team effort of many members of the club.

Regards,

Denny - KI3F

On Jul 21, 2017, at 8:38 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just worked Denny KI3F to complete his last needed qso for 366.  Then saw Dave AK7DB for a station to complete his 366.  Please join me in congratulating them on reaching this mile stone!  I believe they will be the 15th and 16th to complete this very difficult endorsement.  Well done to both of you!

ljl2002@att.net

Denny & Dave,
So how does it feel to summit Everest???
Great job!!!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Friday, July 21, 2017 8:57 PM, "ak7db@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Very glad to make this milestone!  Now I can put away the calendar with the days I needed circled on it and just make contacts for the fun of it!  I was completing a mission before today.

Glad the club has fun endorsements to work towards, now it's on to finishing the last remaining 20 timeslots I have left.  Lots of 3 and 4am mornings to finish out.

Dave, AK7DB

David, K9DWR

Excellent. Getting warmed up for my one August that’s missing. All I have is a small attic dipole, but at least I know it works. Just hope the prop takes pity on me.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Jul 21, 2017, at 5:38 PM, n7we1980@gmail.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Just worked Denny KI3F to complete his last needed qso for 366. Then saw Dave AK7DB for a station to complete his 366. Please join me in congratulating them on reaching this mile stone! I believe they will be the 15th and 16th to complete this very difficult endorsement. Well done to both of you!

k9wis@...

I thought you had to do it in 366 consecutive days? hmmm..I may have to check the logs
Brian K9WIS

On Friday, July 21, 2017 8:57 PM, "ak7db@cox.net [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  Very glad to make this milestone!  Now I can put away the calendar with the days I needed circled on it and just make contacts for the fun of it!  I was completing a mission before today.
Glad the club has fun endorsements to work towards, now it's on to finishing the last remaining 20 timeslots I have left.  Lots of 3 and 4am mornings to finish out.
Dave, AK7DB

Rick - N7WE

Nope - you can take as long as you like.  This started 01-01-2016.  There is no end.  Here's the rules:

The Challenge ..... There are 366 calendar days in the year ... have a PSK31 qso in as many different blocks as you can! e.g. January 1, February 29, etc.
  • Levels: 90, 180, 270, 360, 365, 366
  • PSK31 QSO's on/after 2016-01-01
  • The ADIF fields of QSO_DATE (qso start) are used to determine the calendar day.
  • No restriction on band or stations worked (can work same station multiple times).
  • Use of the online 070 Endorsement Checker is required.
  • Customized electronic (PDF; 11x8.5") certificates.
The tough one for the full 366 is Feb 29...it only comes around once every 4 years!

Every time you upload to the 070 Endorsement Checker, it updates your standing. If you click on 070-365 option on the Awards Progress menu bar in Endorsement Checker, it will show you everyone's progress.  Find your own call and click on it and it will bring up a grid showing days you have worked and days still open.

Thanks to David for this very neat addition to the Endorsement Checker.

David, K9DWR

On Jul 23, 2017, at 11:14, k9wis@twc.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I thought you had to do it in 366 consecutive days? hmmm..I may have to check the logs
Brian K9WIS
While it would have been nice to get the “honor” of a straight 366 in one go, it’s not necessary.
As already mentioned, if you didn’t get Feb 29 last year, that’s going to be the real bugger for most folks having to wait for it.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

John Etling

And hope they do not forget it in 4 years’ time!

I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John

#1604 LONP #255