Topics

30m

Jerry N9AVY

Got on 30m late tonight.  Managed to work a couple stations.    Also running K9ATI , club station,  and gave out wrong 070 #   as 1806  when it's actually 1808   1808.  Please correct your logs.   Sorry , not running on all cylinders tonight.  Long day at work.

Jerry n9avy  #454

k9ati  #1808

Fr Richard R

Thanks Jerry for the 2 contacts on 30!!

Fr Richard

On Thursday, July 20, 2017, 10:07:10 PM EDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got on 30m late tonight.  Managed to work a couple stations.    Also running K9ATI , club station,  and gave out wrong 070 #   as 1806  when it's actually 1808   1808.  Please correct your logs.   Sorry , not running on all cylinders tonight.  Long day at work.

Jerry n9avy  #454

k9ati  #1808

boat.anchor@...

Trying 30M but all quiet
VB7150

boat.anchor@...

K5SP Jim is in the log  TU
Barry

Jerry N9AVY

My pleasure .

jerry

Got on 30m late tonight.  Managed to work a couple stations.    Also running K9ATI , club station,  and gave out wrong 070 #   as 1806  when it's actually 1808   1808.  Please correct your logs.   Sorry , not running on all cylinders tonight.  Long day at work.

Jerry n9avy  #454

k9ati  #1808

Jim K5SP

Thanks Barry, got you and both of Jerry's calls.  Was rough copy on you but made it into the log....

73

Jim, K5SP