OO Report

Jerry N9AVY

Wow !   Today I received an OO  Good Operator Report in mail from an OO in CA.

Blocked out his signature/call on purpose.  As an OO  , I find this really an honor; especially since some 2-lander was complaining about my signal last week !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

Fr Richard R

BZ Jerry

Fr Richard

On Monday, July 17, 2017, 2:12:58 PM EDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Wow !   Today I received an OO  Good Operator Report in mail from an OO in CA.

Blocked out his signature/call on purpose.  As an OO  , I find this really an honor; especially since some 2-lander was complaining about my signal last week !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Jerry,  Was he QRP? heh heh
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, July 17, 2017 2:26 PM, "Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

BZ Jerry

Fr Richard

On Monday, July 17, 2017, 2:12:58 PM EDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Wow !   Today I received an OO  Good Operator Report in mail from an OO in CA.

Blocked out his signature/call on purpose.  As an OO  , I find this really an honor; especially since some 2-lander was complaining about my signal last week !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

Paula K7PAX #1739

I got one several months ago, it might be from the same guy. I was really tickled!

Paula K7PAX

On Jul 17, 2017, at 11:12 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Wow !   Today I received an OO  Good Operator Report in mail from an OO in CA.

Blocked out his signature/call on purpose.  As an OO  , I find this really an honor; especially since some 2-lander was complaining about my signal last week !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

Mike Flowers

Well-deserved, Jerry.  Very well-deserved.

I’ve ‘read the mail’ any number to times …

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC