Topics

Utah Grid Needs

W7RIV

I started this spreadsheet to add all of you.

Please feel free to add to it. Try not to change the layout I've started. DM39 is a pretty easy place to get to. The others are a little further out 3+ hours. Though, I'm happy to see DM58 because that is in Utah 4 Wheeling happy land!

Thanks
Bryon, W7RIV

Rick - N7WE

Bryon -
Just added DM59 to my list.  But I didn't know what to put for a city.  It looks to be as close to nowhere as you can get in eastern Utah!  Hi hi.

W7RIV

Yes, I added that. It is North of Moab on the way to Grand Junction Colorado. It would be a small detour on the Moab (DM58).

I see others are adding them as well. That is great. I'll need to do a test mobile setup and then go grab them from time to time.

Thanks
Bryon, W7RIV

Paul <nu4c@...>

Bryan
I need most Utah grids. Please post you gridpedxtion plans here a day or so before you go.
73
Paul nu4c #824

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A