Topics

DXLab Suite

W7RIV

I went back through these to ensure that I had done them. On number 4, it was checked, which I had interpreted as the intended position. So, I went back to this and unchecked the "Do not save necrypted pages to disk" and ran the sync. This took care of the issue. To make it a little more clear, that you want it unchecked because we want to allow saving of encrypted pages.

I did that and it worked as expected now.

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

Morris WA4MIT

Byron TQSL has nothing to do with downloading only uploads to LOTW. So check your LOTW password and the web address your trying to use.

73 wa4mit Morris

Rick - N7WE

Bryon-

I don't use DX Lab so haven't had that particular problem....but....  I have had other problems uploading/downloading with IE (many versions).  My solution has been to install Chrome and Firefox as well as IE and then use whichever one that works for that particular upload/download.  For me it is a toss up which is best.  I've had problems with all three.  But having the options, I usually find one will work FB when another won't.

Hope that helps.

W7RIV

I'm running DX Lab Suite, I have for sometime, big learning curve, but really an awesome program when you start to understand it. I've ran into an issue recently with an error when I try to sync LotW QSLs in the DXKeeper portion.

I have the latest TQSL installed, my username and password are correct (I tested on the LotW website), and this isn't my first time doing this. For the last couple months I've been occupied and not really working to correct it. The instruction I get from DXLabs Yahoo Group is that Windows Internet Explorer needs to be removed and reinstalled. I've done that. No change.

The error reads, "Unable to download from LotW: download failure"

Any input or experience with this issue from members here in 070?

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV