first namer

Randy True

Uh oh, looks like the dude with the "first name" macro is back on.

Randy W4RTT

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

You mean  the

BTU Your Call de XX#XXX kn ??

I noticed he said he is running between 20 and 100 watts????

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Sunday, July 16, 2017, 9:38:30 PM CDT, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Uh oh, looks like the dude with the "first name" macro is back on.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Yeah, he's around 7.070.7

Randy W4RTT

I noticed he said he is running between 20 and 100 watts????

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Sunday, July 16, 2017, 9:38:30 PM CDT, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Uh oh, looks like the dude with the "first name" macro is back on.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.

Randy W4RTT

I noticed he said he is running between 20 and 100 watts????

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Sunday, July 16, 2017, 9:38:30 PM CDT, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Uh oh, looks like the dude with the "first name" macro is back on.

Randy W4RTT

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

________________________________

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT
>

> ________________________________

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Randy,
Is he the same guy that runs the station???

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:36 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I agree.

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT
>

> ________________________________

Jerry N9AVY

Looks like he fixed some of it, but now has RSQ  with 6 digits and INFO:  ,my clubs >  .  Give him a break because it looks like he's working on fixing stuff .

Jerry  n9avy

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT
>

> ________________________________

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

RRR Jerry… FB es copy all. Ur RSQ is 599999. 100% copy, but please repeat your callsign and QTH.

de WM4B
Mike (Not Michael or Charlie)

Looks like he fixed some of it, but now has RSQ with 6 digits and INFO: ,my clubs > . Give him a break because it looks like he's working on fixing stuff .

Jerry n9avy

Is he the same guy that runs the <his call> station???

Joe
KA1PPV #1482

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:36 PM, "Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I agree.

I noticed he said he is running between 20 and 100 watts????

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Sunday, July 16, 2017, 9:38:30 PM CDT, randy true
w4rttrandy@outlook.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Uh oh, looks like the dude with the "first name" macro is back on.

Randy W4RTT

ljl2002@att.net

He probably didn't put a space between 599 and 599.
I've been guilty of doing that too.

You know how it is with keyboards....stuff happens.
Steve said at one time that qrm and qsb can change things for you.  We are only working with 1's and zero's here and everyone knows computers are always mistake proof.

I'll go back to the shack and tune my wooden receiver now.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, July 17, 2017 6:10 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Looks like he fixed some of it, but now has RSQ  with 6 digits and INFO:  ,my clubs >  .  Give him a break because it looks like he's working on fixing stuff .

Jerry  n9avy

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT
>

> ________________________________

Jerry N9AVY

"599322"    ????

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT
>

> ________________________________

Jerry N9AVY

RRR Charlie  you are 111111 ....   solid cpy  om

RRR Jerry… FB es copy all. Ur RSQ is 599999. 100% copy, but please repeat your callsign and QTH.

de WM4B
Mike (Not Michael or Charlie)

Looks like he fixed some of it, but now has RSQ with 6 digits and INFO: ,my clubs > . Give him a break because it looks like he's working on fixing stuff .

Jerry n9avy

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT
>

> ________________________________

ljl2002@att.net

Mike,(not Michael or Charlie)
Don't laugh too loud.  I have actually seen a 599 given and then ask for a repeat.  Strange but true.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, July 17, 2017 6:44 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

RRR Charlie  you are 111111 ....   solid cpy  om

RRR Jerry… FB es copy all. Ur RSQ is 599999. 100% copy, but please repeat your callsign and QTH.

de WM4B
Mike (Not Michael or Charlie)

Looks like he fixed some of it, but now has RSQ with 6 digits and INFO: ,my clubs > . Give him a break because it looks like he's working on fixing stuff .

Jerry n9avy

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT
>

> ________________________________

David, K9DWR

On Jul 17, 2017, at 19:12, 'ljl2002@att.net' joe_molon@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Mike,(not Michael or Charlie)
Don't laugh too loud. I have actually seen a 599 given and then ask for a repeat. Strange but true.
I think we have all seen that at one point or another. :-)

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

It happened to me last week!

Mike

WM4B

RRR Jerry… FB es copy all. Ur RSQ is 599999. 100% copy, but please repeat your callsign and QTH.

de WM4B
Mike (Not Michael or Charlie)

Looks like he fixed some of it, but now has RSQ with 6 digits and INFO: ,my clubs > . Give him a break because it looks like he's working on fixing stuff .

Jerry n9avy

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK

> Only 23 lookups on QRZ. Must be a new Ham.
>

> Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

Anyone who spends a lot of time roaming the PSK frequencies will see all sorts of things.

Jery  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...