Topics

Finally on

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

I'm finally on PSK.  Been a long weekend of work, cleaning/re-arranging the shack, and playing with some JT65.  I've gone over to 20 psk, and it's been dead all day.  I'm seeing some signals on 40.  I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to get a better 40m antenna.
Where 'bouts are y'all on the bands tonight?

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

Steve W3HF

Jon -

Most activity is on 7070 USB. I'm there now if you want to try.

wx5nco@...

I just switched over to 7.070

Randy True

It's not your antenna. 20 has been up and down all day. Everything else sucked too.

Randy W4RTT

I'm finally on PSK.  Been a long weekend of work, cleaning/re-arranging the shack, and playing with some JT65.  I've gone over to 20 psk, and it's been dead all day.  I'm seeing some signals on 40.  I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to get a better 40m antenna.
Where 'bouts are y'all on the bands tonight?

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

Steve W3HF

Jon -

Are you still around? 40 doesn't look bad from here. I just worked TX--maybe the path will be open to OK.

---In 070@..., <w4rttrandy@...> wrote :

It's not your antenna. 20 has been up and down all day. Everything else sucked too.

Randy W4RTT

I'm finally on PSK.  Been a long weekend of work, cleaning/re-arranging the shack, and playing with some JT65.  I've gone over to 20 psk, and it's been dead all day.  I'm seeing some signals on 40.  I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to get a better 40m antenna.
Where 'bouts are y'all on the bands tonight?

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

Steve,
I'll be back on soon.  I was calling CQ and answering calls and no one was answering back.  Trust me, my 40 meter antenna setup hoovers (p.c. for sucks).  Hopefully I can either get a 40 bazooka or get parts to make a dipole next payday.

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

---In 070@..., wrote :

It's not your antenna. 20 has been up and down all day. Everything else sucked too.

Randy W4RTT

I'm finally on PSK.  Been a long weekend of work, cleaning/re-arranging the shack, and playing with some JT65.  I've gone over to 20 psk, and it's been dead all day.  I'm seeing some signals on 40.  I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to get a better 40m antenna.
Where 'bouts are y'all on the bands tonight?

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

Steve W3HF

Just had solid copy on KG5JNT in Sapulpa OK, so I think this may work.

I'll try calling CQ down low, maybe around 7071 +/-

Randy is correct ... 20m was like walking thru the desert....   lousy , lousy conditions...   signals were 599 one minute and gone the next !

Jerry  n9avy