Membership package

Charles Odom <ki4vmk@...>

My membership package came in the mail today, nice real nice thanks to all involved.
Charles
KI4VMK # 2542

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Glad you got it, Charles - welcome to the club!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Charles Odom ki4vmk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

My membership package came in the mail today, nice real nice thanks to all involved.
Charles
KI4VMK # 2542

Marty Grove

I did too!  Thanks PODXS folks.

I'm going right now to send you all a couple donation bucks to help pay for the other new members coming in to PODXS.

Marty - KJ4LQX

On 07/14/2017 03:54 PM, Charles Odom ki4vmk@... [070] wrote:

My membership package came in the mail today, nice real nice thanks to all involved.
Charles
KI4VMK # 2542

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Hey, good deal, Marty.

Donations are what makes the club go 'round, and we're about to undertake our endorsement mailing, so we'd sure appreciate any donations from anybody. Stamps are getting any cheaper, that's for sure!

Thanks, y'all....