August PSK Expedition

Larry

I am the new APE coordinator.  APE (August PSK Expedition) is one of PODXS events.  It is like Field Day for PSK.  We usually have 10 – 15 APEs each year.  I am now accepting APE Applications.  It is appreciated if you can register your APE two weeks in advance.  I have already got one application from the Texas Boys for Aug. 18, 19.  You will receive a nice certificate for your APE.  Please review the requirements on the web site.  Please email you’re your APE dates to me.  larry@...

Thanks

Larry

WB5CXC APE Coordinator

Larry

APE coordinator email  larry@...

Larry
WB5CXC  # 1616

Larry

I will try it again Yahoo masks the email address - it is larry at wb5cxc dot com  or look up my email on qrz - until we can get the web site updated

Thank
Larry
WB5CXC

John Fickler

Hello Larry,  I will be attempting an APE next week:
Callsign: W8VYM/P
Locator: EM82ct
physical location: Arrowhead Campground, GA
Dates: 13-16 Aug 2018
Times: Various (holiday style)
Bands: 40 meters (20M if 40 is unusable)

Planning on setting up camp during the afternoon of the 13th and on-the-air by 2200Z.  Leaving the camp on the 16th so will only be active during the morning hours.  Hope to get some contacts!

Thanks,
John
W8VYM