Closing the Books

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

Hi All Fellow PSKers

With Matt Closing the Books at the end of the Month ( June 30th )

Now would be a good time to Upload all your Forgotten QSO's

To LOTW and EQSL so all of us can try and receive the endorsements we are missing

As Barry mentioned he has made 1135 Contacts this year and nothing new to add to his

list  I know he only uses EQSL Surely there are a few of you who can help out with an upload

I have 1480 Contacts Listed with LOTW and need 500 Confirmed for PSK31 of which 50 Confirmations

will give me Worked ALL Bands and ALL States on 40 Meters

Please Help each other out Make the Upload you'll be glad you Did

Chris N9JCA PODXS # 797 LONP # 165

" I am always doing that which I CANNOT do

in order that I may LEARN how to do it "

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Chris makes a good point - this is a good time to submit your LOTW and eQSL items as well.

That said, remember that 070 Club awards and endorsements do not require any confirmation (unless specifically requested) outside of your log entry.

Looking forward to starting another "quarter" after the 30 JUNE deadline for this one!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 10:36 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews n9jca.chris@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hi All Fellow PSKers

With Matt Closing the Books at the end of the Month ( June 30th )

Now would be a good time to Upload all your Forgotten QSO's

To LOTW and EQSL so all of us can try and receive the endorsements we are missing

As Barry mentioned he has made 1135 Contacts this year and nothing new to add to his

list  I know he only uses EQSL Surely there are a few of you who can help out with an upload

I have 1480 Contacts Listed with LOTW and need 500 Confirmed for PSK31 of which 50 Confirmations

will give me Worked ALL Bands and ALL States on 40 Meters

Please Help each other out Make the Upload you'll be glad you Did

Chris N9JCA PODXS # 797 LONP # 165

" I am always doing that which I CANNOT do

in order that I may LEARN how to do it "

Loren McCullough - WA3WZR

Just finished up the IOTA endorsements, if any more are submitted before June 30, I will try to get to them.  Just a reminder to all that the bottom of your endorsement checker page contains a list of issues with IOTA data in your submitted log.

Red are rejected entries for various reasons, this could be as simple as a formatting error in the entry, or a invalid IOTA.  IOTA format is always xx-nnn (example NA-026) and must be exact or it will be rejected.

Yellow entries are either issues you need to provide us more info on, or they may be reminders to us to manually process the entry, a good example of this is PJ2MI.  We can't automatically process PJ2MI (among others) because the IOTA designator changed due and the QSO dates have to be handled manually.  There are many others that fit this category, but it is always good to verify the data in your log against this listing.

One other reminder, we do not accept QRZ IOTA data on the details page as valid, there must be other information to verify the IOTA info (QRZ bio page info, RSGB IOTA lookup, country of origin, and other sources we check).

Thanks and good luck with all your endorsements.

Loren - WA3WZR

boat.anchor@...

Loren

I casually chase IOTAs and am pleased to pass on a new contact.
The other morning I worked JE6MCA/JD1 on AS-031
I have been trying for this island since about 2007. This is the 2nd time I have heard it on air
and was pleased to log it.
They are out there - just a challenge to find.
regards
Barry