070 Club Upcoming Sticker/Endorsement Mailing

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

We're going to close the books on 30 June, and start mailing stickers about the middle of July.

That means that you'll want to go ahead and submit your ENTIRE PSK-31 logs to the automatic checker before the end of the month, and submit ALL of your awards for processing/approval.

If you have multiple calls associated with your 070 member number, remember to combine all of your PSK-31 records for ALL CALLS into one ADI file and submit it using your current call sign.  If you've recently changed call signs and haven't notified us, please do so soon so that you can credit for all of your hard work!

Check out these screen captures for further information IN RED.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Chris M <n9jca.chris@...>

Does this mean that the 070 Club will be no more. If it does it's been a good run and Thank You for all the time invested by You and the other People involved in it's Operations

Will I be able to get me Certificate for being Top Bonus Station a Couple of Years ago

Chris Matthews N9JCA 070 # 797

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:01 PM Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

We're going to close the books on 30 June, and start mailing stickers about the middle of July.

That means that you'll want to go ahead and submit your ENTIRE PSK-31 logs to the automatic checker before the end of the month, and submit ALL of your awards for processing/approval.

If you have multiple calls associated with your 070 member number, remember to combine all of your PSK-31 records for ALL CALLS into one ADI file and submit it using your current call sign.  If you've recently changed call signs and haven't notified us, please do so soon so that you can credit for all of your hard work!

Check out these screen captures for further information IN RED.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Oh, no, Chris - The 070 Club is alive and well - we're growing by leaps and bounds, as a matter of fact!

I just meant that we're "closing the books" on the "quarter" basically.

I do have certificates to catch up on, but I didn't know that one was missing. I'll get 'er done for ya!

If anybody else is missing certificates, please let me know. All of this year's and last year's contest certificates are pending, but anything outside of that, I'd sure like to be notified of....

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Chris M n9jca.chris@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

boat.anchor@...

Matt

I also followed your lead and closed the quarter on my log and uploaded it. Using VB7150
this year and so far 1135 PSK contacts.

I was shocked to see no new endorsements earned.

Guess I have to spend more hours in the chair till year end.

Will try to give a summary on QSL exchange for that period for those that are interested.

all the best
Barry

---In 070@..., <mrk.twg@...> wrote :

We're going to close the books on 30 June, and start mailing stickers about the middle of July.

That means that you'll want to go ahead and submit your ENTIRE PSK-31 logs to the automatic checker before the end of the month, and submit ALL of your awards for processing/approval.

If you have multiple calls associated with your 070 member number, remember to combine all of your PSK-31 records for ALL CALLS into one ADI file and submit it using your current call sign.  If you've recently changed call signs and haven't notified us, please do so soon so that you can credit for all of your hard work!

Check out these screen captures for further information IN RED.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Rick - N7WE

Whoa Barry!  That's a shocker.  Endorsements do get tougher to get the more you get, but I have to think something screwy is going on.  For example, I looked at your upload from Monday and it reports 16,040 QSOs, but not one credit towards any of the 2246 required letters for WTW.  Something is wrong. I'm sure David will be on it as soon as he has a minute.  Twins you know!