From: "al7jk@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 2:55 PM
Subject: [070] Slim Pickens so far this weekend

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing
far better down south.

73

wa3gm

Nothing here today
.greg

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Saw a few down in KP4 land and some others, but too much QSB; so I shut down.

Jerry  N9AVY

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing
far better down south.

Things aren't too bad here in central FL.  Managed 4 Special Event stations for Museums Ships this morning in less than an hour - NJ, MD, AL, and TX.  Right now I'm copying signals from Italy to Columbia to California on 20m.  Plenty of activity. Some QSB, but if you hang in and are quick, you can make QSOs!  Maybe things have improved this afternoon.  Jump on and have a go!

Mike - W0TMW #2207

What's Slim Picken's call?

Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 06/03/2017 02:55 PM, al7jk@... [070] wrote:

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing

far better down south.

Same as Andy Devine's   -  D3AD  !

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing
far better down south.

73

Peter Hiltz

All,

If you are up for an experiment, I'm sitting on 21.070 MHz, obviously PSK31.  My QTH is outside Baltimore MD.  Time is 00:05 4 Jun UTC.

Pete, WV3S

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Same as Andy Devine's   -  D3AD  !

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing
far better down south.

On 21.070  or near it now  calling CQ ..

Jerry  N9AVY

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing
far better down south.

73

Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>

I have been hearing a bunch of beacons tonight from Alabama and Mississippi, some very loud.

Go get 'em.

73 de Joe KJ8O

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

On 21.070  or near it now  calling CQ ..

Jerry  N9AVY

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing
far better down south.

Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL Michigan Section

Brian (N2MLP)

10M has been good last hour

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing

far better down south.

Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator

ARRL Michigan Section

Jerry N9AVY

Thanks Brian !   Got on 10m and made about 4 ctx 1 new 070#  and a couple of 10-10#s

Jerry  n9avy #454

 Only seen one station on my waterfall so far today. Hope ya'll are doing
far better down south.

Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL Michigan Section

K7DWI Art

Good morning,
All of you on the eastern half of the USA had a much better time than us towards the Left coast.
Most of the stations I worked was Double Hop Es to NY, VA & GA.
The one who calls CQ, answered my CQ.  And I was grateful :)

Look this way today and help me out after church. 18:00 UTC.
It looks like you all in the east have propagation.  Europe is really open this morning with some Trans Atlantic thrown in.

Hope for good things.  73 Art KA5DWI/7 AZ 070#2518 10X#40849

Mike - W0TMW #2207

Heh, heh, heh!

Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner