Member List

boat.anchor@...

http://www.podxs070.com/lonp/070-member-info

This list has not been updated for a while.

Am I looking in all the wrong places for current list

TVM

Barry

Rick - N7WE

Barry-
It is current as of 4/10 (#2515 KE0KAC) on my screen.  Really long scroll down to the bottom though.

boat.anchor@...

Rick
This is weird
I am only seeing member 1982 as last entry
have tried control F5 in Chrome and also cleared the cache

This gives me correct data so will just use it.
TVM for reply
Barry

Rick - N7WE

Weird indeed!

On 4/12/2017 13:04, boat.anchor@... [070] wrote:

Rick

This is weird
I am only seeing member 1982 as last entry
have tried control F5 in Chrome and also cleared the cache

This gives me correct data so will just use it.
TVM for reply
Barry

boat.anchor@...

The really weird thing is I see same result (1982) on a different computer
Barry

Steve W3HF

Barry -

I think Rick mentioned this, but #1982 is the last member that appears UNTIL you scroll the listing. This isn't your browser's scroll bar--it's a second scroll bar that's within the web page.

Just to the right of #1982 there's a downward-pointing triangle. That's the bottom of the page's internal scroll bar. Click-and-hold on that and you should see the higher-numbered members. Or click just above it to move a page at a time.

On 04/12/17, boat.anchor@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

The really weird thing is I see same result (1982) on a different computer
Barry

boat.anchor@...

Bingo

TU Steve