From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 8:40 AM
Subject: [070] Missing number

I may have missed or just deleted the email notification but P070# 2492 seems to be missing??

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

David, K9DWR

Wasn’t there a repeat/skip that happened recently? I can’t seem to find the email about it at the moment…

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

On Mar 3, 2017, at 08:51, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I had copied N8CFM, but I don't see him on the list now. Clerical error or something ???
Jerry N9AVY #454

From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
I may have missed or just deleted the email notification but P070# 2492 seems to be missing??

Rick - N7WE

Way back on 2/13 Jim sent Message 50445:

Disregard 2492 it will be reissued.   N8CFM is currently a member #2340.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jim

Hope that helps

Rick - N7WE